powd:

Are you 100% sure about this?

13 low Colorways:
White/white
White/black with yellow sole (hot!!!)
Black/white with yellow sole
White/black/red
White/college blue/pink (jumpman) womens

If so, I'm CRAZY EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

KM

[/url]​

hey guys, i know this is might be in the wrong area, but I have some original air jordan 13 clothes, new but without tags (they were gifts) that you might be interested. I love them but im not into this stuff: heres a link to one of the things I have, air jordan 13 offical white/flint grey shooting shorts. air jordan 13 shorts

I also have air jordan 13 shooting shirt size xxl, black/red and grey which goes well with the retroes dropping in december. hit me up at [email protected] or bid if your interested

nice :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

powdbyrice...
Can we get some descriptions?

13 low Colorways:
White/white- we've seen these

White/black with yellow sole (hot!!!) - Is the yellow just on the bottom of the shoe?

Black/white with yellow sole - like the ASGs but a yellow sole instead of red?

White/black/red- like the OG mids?

Do ANY of these have the reflective material under the mesh?
Sorry for all the ?s but these are my FAVORITE lows of all time... I'm just kinda excited. :D
happy.gif

N E W Y O R K Y A N K E E S
"TAR HEEL"
email me if you have DS sz 11 Air Max Penny 1 (Chicagos or Orlandos)

damn i million colors in da world and they go all white...... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

i mean at least do a aqua color......anything but all white...

i'm not an expert on the 13's so pardon my crude descriptions.
when i give colors, i give the panel color/toe&tongue color/trim color.

white/black/yellow: only the bottom is yellow. not the pod-things on the side. so subtle, but soooooo HOT!

black/white/yellow: the reverse of above
(anyone have any Photoshop skills that can do those up?)

white/black/red: the ones in the pix on pg 1.

the womens were kinda hot. pink was subtle, so guy can def. rock them.

i don't remember if any of them had the reflective material. i didn't look at them that closely. i'm going to see them again next week, so i'll update this accordingly.

"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

"Dont feed the birds. Especially a turkey sandwich. Its like cannibalism."

imo its stupid to cop the all white 13's. you know they gonna cost 100 and some change. you can get some white forces or anything all white 4 cheaper and hotter.. not even a collectors. they wont sell. might get them like 5months later on the clearance rack.
[/i]noz

Thanks powdbyrice for the response... can't wait!
Keep us updated!
N E W Y O R K Y A N K E E S
"TAR HEEL"
email me if you have DS sz 11 Air Max Penny 1 (Chicagos or Orlandos)

there not that hot.. a little too plain .. i kind of liked but nah too much white.. also most white jordans yellow .. so thats also a negative.

get real!! >:
mad.gif

that shoes gonna sell well. because it aj and its white/white. must cop for me. :smokin
smokin.gif
white/whites look good to everyone. you know your gonna see alot pple with it. guys and girls. >D
grin.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:D
happy.gif
im predicting 115$ retail. :x
sick.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
all Js need to be released in all white for the summer like air forces..i'd definitely buy a pair every year
all blacks for everyday people
and black/gold for those special occasions

2 more pairs of xiii's copped ...
some people here actually make good points ... white/white is super clean ... and a second to custom, they're pratically a blank canvas
Do you know what fake is???? The sneakers are variants that were not released by Nike. Not fake smart guys!!!!! - darkside2911

Back
Top Bottom