Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by xbiker47

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 at anyone who paid those prices and got fakes

For the record I returned BOTH for full refunds......luckily
eyes.gif

droo i remember ur first pair are from kicks lab ryt??

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by eddo1005

So simple, yet so true?  These were released in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Japan, Korea.  Are you trying to say all those released in Asia are fake?  

You guys just love speaking out of your backside, dont you?  The world is much bigger than the US, and Europe.  Get a clue.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. What I was implying was that if you didn't get it from the retailer, it's most likely fake, ergo if you didn't get it from Boston, Miami, etc. then it's fake.

.......I still dont understand what you are trying to say.  These were released worldwide, and not just in Boston and Miami.   You could definitely get a hold of a real pair outside of these two cities.

Notice the etc. What I'm saying is that if you didn't get the shoe from a retailer(regardless of location), it's most likely fake.
Long story short.

shoes from retailer-legit.
pimp.gif

shoes from reseller(i.e sneakerApe and the rest of the foreign sites)-fake.
smile.gif

I wasn't saying Ray 13's from Asian retailers were fake, just the pairs from the resellers.

23penny.com isn't a foreign site and there were pairs up on there and sold out....fake? Legit? Now I would like to hear some input...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

23penny.com isn't a foreign site and there were pairs up on there and sold out....fake? Legit? Now I would like to hear some input...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM THAT SITE WOULD HAVE TO POST THEIR PAIR IN HERE AND THEN IT WILL BE EASY TO TELL...

SO whats a real pair worth nowadays? If i was looking to buy or sell? I posted mine earlier... of course they are legit... but i was wondering what they are going for?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM THAT SITE WOULD HAVE TO POST THEIR PAIR IN HERE AND THEN IT WILL BE EASY TO TELL...

Upandcoming did tho...23penny.com is as legit as it gets.

FedEx just dropped these off 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

10hobjm.jpg

oh yea....and just for good measure (since i got the cahones to take the insole out 
laugh.gif
 )

1zwemo0.jpg

thanks again Zyr....legit as it comes 
pimp.gif

^ nah,i never said that. all i asked was if 23penny.com is legit or not because people said if you didnt buy from a US retailer and bought from websites than that means the shoes are FAKE....well i went ahead and took some pics...Ill let NT decide

Whit/Red and Playoffs were purchased from Nike.com on RD
All shoes are same size
Wht.Red and Rays are DS, Playoffs are used

novojt.jpg

9k5owi.jpg

23ra5xz.jpg

2hn5rmw.jpg

5mie1e.jpg

2cp87lk.jpg

1olx6v.jpg

2j0b3ox.jpg

ezlg7p.jpg

9u4xzc.jpg

t02qh1.jpg

1hrpsi.jpg

Weight wise,all feel the same. Shape wise, all look the same. Insoles are same thickness......Im still sticking behind Z on these

give us a shot of the top two lace holes and under the insole............so far they look straight to me and I've had two suspect pairs so Im pretty sure at this point I have an idea what to look for.

Top two lace holes are a big diff between real vs variant/seconds/fake or whatever........still don't know what to call them but Im leaning towards FAKE

Originally Posted by d1ner0

Boston and sneakerape comparison u can really tell the difference especially when you have it in hand they both have different suede the production pair i much smoother and less infractions ...

and this is really suspect from the sneakerape pair can someone verify their vmv pair of kickslab pair if they have the neon stitiching below the insoles please confirm
This is what the world has come to smh

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

DRO- what do you think of the lace holes? shoes look/feel authentic to me...just wanted to see if the statement made by NTers "If you didnt get them from a retailer they are not real. If you got them from a website theyre def. fake" is true or false
laugh.gif

DRO- what do you think of the lace holes? shoes look/feel authentic to me...just wanted to see if the statement made by NTers "If you didnt get them from a retailer they are not real. If you got them from a website theyre def. fake" is true or false
laugh.gif

Everything about your pair seems right except the top two lace holes.......maybe its the angle you took the shot of.  How do the lace holes compare to your other 13's??? 

production dates should end on 5/13/2011 if your pair is retail authentic, most of the fake pairs have production dates that end in late may or early june.

Upandcoming, since you asked here, I will respond. Please keep in mind that everyone may have a different definition of Fake and authentic. For example some people believe that if the same materials are utilized to produce the same sneaker in the same factory, that particular sneaker is deemed authentic and not fake. I definitely do not share that view as there is no solid proof that asian prerelease Jordans are produced in the same factories with the same employees Nike contracts out to nor these are indeed overruns that were stolen or were kept for resellers.

With that being said, if I had to decide if your Ray 13s were actual official retail release pairs or fake/factory variants then I have to say they are not the real deal. My earlier posts with comparison pics and tips should have convinced some but maybe not others.

I have to admit your Rays in those pics look pretty good with minimal excess glue and no defects on the bottom* holograms, however:

1)The top 2 lace holes are off as Dro stated as well.
2)The green suede should not be that dark and looks very similar to my VMVinc pair and other asian early release website pairs.
3)The only pair that “I have seen

Well, nooblee gave zyr12 his ringing endorsement.........and i believe upandcoming got his from zyr12.

my production date ends June 10th

thanks for all the comments....regarding the blue stamp,i thought someone bought them from HOH in Europe (london i believe) and got theirs with a blue stamp?or was that red?...my holograms did not come with stickers nor the translucent paper...my opinion is because these are not retail pairs but instead are early pairs taken off the product line and deemed "fake" by others,while "real" by some. Hence why the paper is off,no sticker on the hologram, no shoe size sticker, etc....the rays feel/look same as my playoffs and white/reds...maybe rays are fake,maybe theyre real.....still some unanswered questions
30t6p3b.gif

and yes...i got them from zyr12

I got my pair from the HK release, and they have the white stitching and blue stamp. It seems to me the red stamp may indicate a US release pair? Also, a few other points concerning my HK pair:

-mine DID come with the protective sticker,
-my green looks as good and soft as any others I have seen, as for darkness, imo that is impossible to distinguish with variable lighting, camera equipment, and computer screen settings.
-my lace holes are not as big as the stitched circles, but in line with other 13 models I have seen.
-my paper is more of a yellow than a white.
-no sticker on the insole.
-They are easily one of the nicest pairs I have seen regarding construction, absolutely 0 glue stains and as decent a paint job as you can expect from JB these days.

Food for thought.... if there are "fakes", it's going to be hard to spot them unless they are poorly made like some have been. I still fear these early release sites are selling what could actually be early production pairs deemed as flawed and not passing quality control.

I guess your HK release pair is just as good as my pair...from the pair you have,how do they compare to the pics I posted? I knew I saw someone post a blue stamp from an overseas retail store...as far as laceholes, these rays have same lacholes I have on playoff and white.reds that I bought straight from nike.com

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Please keep in mind that everyone may have a different definition of Fake and authentic.
Saddest statement ever in the history of NikeTalk

This site was straight up confirmable facts when I first logged on over a decade ago
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

MR nike authentic wrote:

Please keep in mind that everyone may have a different definition of Fake and authentic.
Saddest statement ever in the history of NikeTalk

This site was straight up confirmable facts when I first logged on over a decade ago
30t6p3b.gif

SMH. People are cool w/ buying fakes now? That's sad guys, get it together. This is Niketalk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom