Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

For all the travelers planning to travel to camp out for this release. Here's something to think about...

Shoes: $150+ tax=$160. Trip:$25-$30x2(round trip)= $50-$60. Food per day($10-$20 PER day camping out - 3 days=$60)

Total estimated costs: $260-$300.

Mind as well buy them from vmvinc.com then
pimp.gif

thats not a bad price because i can see them going for $800+ on ebay

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I'll just wait for em on ebay. I hate dealing with customs.

it's a shame customers have to say that for nike product. Ebay will most likely make just about as much money (if not more) per pair in fees than nike will selling at only two retail stores.
Considering if they sell for $800+ on feebay.....that's pretty disgusting

$400 can do a lot more for me than a pair of sneakers. Sorry. And this is coming from arguably the biggest Celtics fan on here, as the name states.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^These shoes are releasing in NYC. PERIOD.
JB is obviously experimenting with us, being that information is slowy, very slowly being released.

Whoever is going to camp out for these shoes in NYC, is gladly invited to help me lock it down at the camp site.

and to my sister NobleKane, if I had enough NikeTalkers to help me lock it down, your "hood" (where i purchased my avatar from) would be ours

p.s. I am waiting for the day where i take Harlem back from the sneaker thuggers loll
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
once again this guy.... Really need people to cop ur kixs no more crack heads coming with ya... ?

I guess I waited too long dammit.......I was gonna pull the trigger on em earlier but I was waiting to hear back from someone first and in the meanwhile they sold out. oh well Im $400 richer.

^^^ they are still available with a price bump.....I hate how websites charge more for bigger sizes.

Let's just say that these are produced way less than the original rumored number... and they are releasing about less than 1/4 the quantity of the production # to the public.

i copped off of vmc.. when EVER i get em I will take pics... And I think I will keep both pairs. Hope you get ur pairs Vamp. lol

DAMN, I should've bought the size 8.5 yesterday when it was just at $300. SPECIALLY since they changed it to the 23rd meaning I would have to be camping out on my birthday which is the 22nd. Un +@+@%@! believeable
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just ordered a pair of VMVINC than deal with the hassle. Drive to another state and sleep on the streets for days? I rather pay the extra money.

wow the prices on vmv aren't as bad i was thinking these would turn out to be. too bad they don't have my size.

got a pair from vmvinc

i hope it dont take 100 years to get the order

better then camping out for days at a time in the heat

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Just ordered a pair of VMVINC than deal with the hassle. Drive to another state and sleep on the streets for days? I rather pay the extra money.

call me

Naive question but for those of you that ordered off Vmv did you go with ems for shipping? Aldo since it's a pre-order they just put a hold on your money correct, um using paypal. Thanks

Aggggghhhhhh. Decisions decisions!!!!! I want em, and the $$$ ain't a problem right now but damn I know I won't wear em cuz they're worth too much.........I just want em cuz I been down with ray since day 1!!!

The fact they bumped the price makes me not wanna do biz wit em at all not to mention that I hate buying from Asia

I would never purchase from VMV again... Me and memph had SERIOUS problems with them

good luck with the google translated emails promising that they will ship your order out...

Originally Posted by metallic

Naive question but for those of you that ordered off Vmv did you go with ems for shipping? Aldo since it's a pre-order they just put a hold on your money correct, um using paypal. Thanks

i like to know that also 
i went with EMS

UPS was $70.00 and they raised the price by $50.00 from yesterday for the shoes 

Back
Top Bottom