Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

real glad i copped off from VMVinc before they hit the 400 mark. glad i dont have to deal with none of this mess that will go down. people sure looked salty down in MIA @ Solefly

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Can someone tell me the EXACT address for HOH Boston. I am in NY but might take a trip over there to cop these

100 Cambridgeside Pl

East Cambridge, MA 02141

(617) 621-8666

I'll give u the # to as a bonus
wink.gif

I have pretty quickly gotten over this release, as its clear Nike will do anything to potentially ruin a really good thing.  I won't cave on these for 3 x retail as its a nice concept and tribute to Ray, but completely unwarranted in terms of what this shoe brings to the table.  13s insta-crease and lets face it- if these didnt have any Ray significance, they probably would end up in outlets.  They are pretty plain minus the tongue detail.  I can understand making them an HOH release primarily and limiting to 2500 pair, but this 250 B S- is just that- complete and utter crap.  Pretty done with JB after black cements and SJs xmas time.  Time to move on.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

OK idk if y'all have this info already but HOH is releasing 72 PAIRS!!! This is confirmed. Its on the hoh printout. now my question is....is the boston HOH releasing all 72???! My GM said he doesn't know if we are getting them as if there is a chance sooo idk....feel free to chime in.

i refuse to believe that until i see a photocopy of the "printout"

remember how much motorsports vi's were at first?

just a thought

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I just caved and copped off sneakerape, it was $499 a couple hrs ago and now its $475 with free shipping

Ive never bought anything from them before, but someone on the other site said they bought from there.........any NT'ers that can vouch for them?

lol@sneakyrape

Originally Posted by moneymike88

OK idk if y'all have this info already but HOH is releasing 72 PAIRS!!! This is confirmed. Its on the hoh printout. now my question is....is the boston HOH releasing all 72???! My GM said he doesn't know if we are getting them as if there is a chance sooo idk....feel free to chime in.

will show tommorow...

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif

There's only about 800 that came out of the factories, sure Nike made more than that, maybe 200 more, but the factories nearby the Nike factories made 1,000 fakes too
laugh.gif

My dude said there's a whole room of them just sitting at the Nike headquarter, and I think only around 250 pairs will see the light.

End well this will not.
i wounder if this info is true 
if so even the fakes are limited 
roll.gif

BTW to the guy that says he's going to show a printout of how many pairs are at boston HOH

if you do that and dont cover your tracks your going to lose your job 

if no one believe's you 

is that worth your job ?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Seen that another HOH was getting them in MA, whoever tweets for Foot Locker unlocked's Twitter account also said something about a black and green pair. I said to him wait the altitudes came out earlier this year he said yea there supposed to be another black and green 13 dropping but nothing is confirmed yet. This is from his mouth not mine you can see it on their twitter account, so maybe theres a black and green Ray Allen PE 13 dropping as well???

ray didnt even wear a black 13 pe this year...
Thats the same thing I said but that what the person tweeting from that account told me, and the altitudes already dropped so what could they be talking about???

Not posting photo anymore. I was informed that'd it'd be in my worst interest to do so...I mean I wanna help out but losing my job??? Nahh...

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Can someone tell me the EXACT address for HOH Boston. I am in NY but might take a trip over there to cop these

100 Cambridgeside Pl

East Cambridge, MA 02141

(617) 621-8666

I'll give u the # to as a bonus
wink.gif

THanks!

Not posting photo anymore. I was informed that'd it'd be in my worst interest to do so...I mean I wanna help out but losing my job??? Nahh...
oh, word?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

remember how much motorsports vi's were at first?

just a thought

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I just caved and copped off sneakerape, it was $499 a couple hrs ago and now its $475 with free shipping

Ive never bought anything from them before, but someone on the other site said they bought from there.........any NT'ers that can vouch for them?

lol@sneakyrape
TBH I dont care if they fall in value over time.  I spent the money to ensure I would get a pair since I dont live anywhere close to Boston or a HOH.  Im a Ray fan and this is one of the biggest releases of the year and as a Jordan junkie, I had to have a pair........call it what you want
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I asked the question to see if anyone else has ever ordered from sneakerape???  Its my first time, I took a chance since they seem to be selling for more than what I paid and I dont think its gonna change much once they are released in boston.  Now I gotta find a way to cop the T-shirt

Originally Posted by moneymike88

will show tommorow...
Don't do it, who cares if little kids don't believe you?
And anyone paying a grand for these is a moron.
roll.gif

Ordered mine from kicks-lab on 7/6 and they cancelled my order on 7/11. They didn't return any emails either. anyone have a phone number or anything on them? I was kinda pissed - shady business

Originally Posted by lionheart44

Ordered mine from kicks-lab on 7/6 and they cancelled my order on 7/11. They didn't return any emails either. anyone have a phone number or anything on them? I was kinda pissed - shady business

What would you say? You basically gave them an interest free loan.
Edit: 
laugh.gif
 @ you guys thinking 72 pairs is a lot.

Back
Top Bottom