Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Ridiculous! smfh!!! Hope at the last minute it becomes a raffle, so then all those peeps can get all salty!!!!
laugh.gif

No Life, with these resellers -_____- Any NT heads out there? Dont be shy...

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

kickslab should be shippin out tomorrow.... i better get a trackin number!

idk bro. feels like they're plaing us now.  for over a week they've been talkin 18th.  I checked the site today and they're talkin the 23rd.  Seems like they're waiting on the boston release as well smdh.  I'm getting tired of the dreams theyre selling.

II Wave  ship start from 7/23 few on hand and ready to ship !

and they've opened up their order again.  yesterday they were sold out.  I guess they have more pairs now...
indifferent.gif

<Shuttlesworth- thanks for the update for "wave 2 customers" I'm order 425 and he's only shipped 8 pairs to customers still in the 300s, so i highly doubt i'll be getting em. He also keeps adding pairs to his site bc as of yesterday morn there were 6 available, then 5 available at night, and today 6 are available again. I think a lot of these questionable new sites are just holding onto our money in the hopes that a connect comes through for them, because at worst they have to give us our money back, at best they profit quite nicely. SMH
yea man... if i dont get my pair ima be pissed but @@#* it... i'll just get the black 3s early and buy some more heat with that 560 bux i just let burn my pockets. ima be real pissed if i dont get my pair tho... i been survivin off taco bell meal deals for the past couple days lol.... im order 446 so i may not be so lucky 
ohwell.gif
... ready for that email tellin me im gettin refunded

One of my friends is out there and he is not a reseller.

We went to the (rigged) raffle at SoleFly and he decided to fly out to Boston to get them and he will be wearing them on the flight back.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Thursday at 9AM. 
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
yea that is kind of early its only Monday I couldn't do it 
laugh.gif
there are fools who would wait until then in the heat
the only person coming from nyc i wish luck to is my boy searchingforjays and his people 

i know he will get a pair and i'm sure if he can he will look out for me 

but i rather he get his pair with all the work hes putting in 

good luck jay
pimp.gif

Appreciate that... and you already know if i can I will!!!

I hope it thunderstroms on those idiots with no jobs. That's a line full of stink right there is what i like to call it

Originally Posted by jca998

One of my friends is out there and he is not a reseller.

We went to the (rigged) raffle at SoleFly and he decided to fly out to Boston to get them and he will be wearing them on the flight back.

Hope we
nerd.gif
at some pics!

For sure, all the pairs that were sold throughout the last week or so and I have yet to see a pair on foot.

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

I hope it thunderstroms on those idiots with no jobs. That's a line full of stink right there is what i like to call it

it's suppose to thunder and rain tonight, lmao

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

roll.gif
yea that is kind of early its only Monday I couldn't do it 
laugh.gif
there are fools who would wait until then in the heat
the only person coming from nyc i wish luck to is my boy searchingforjays and his people 

i know he will get a pair and i'm sure if he can he will look out for me 

but i rather he get his pair with all the work hes putting in 

good luck jay
pimp.gif

Appreciate that... and you already know if i can I will!!!
again good luck jay
i know you will get your own size 

thats for sure 

thats crazy, i love how i can only c like 4 pairs of jordans in the line 2... resellers most def. Hey if i had no life or job and was a Masshole id be out there 2 im not gonna lie. But sometimes you have to accept when you are defeated and I've been defeated. Ill just be happy with my 11 lows for this month i guess.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

any of these fools got jobs? ( and dont tell me paid vacation because looking at them most dont)
Hell no. Those are all kids who still ask their parents for money.

I hope they have someone filling in for them because you need to wash your **# when its that hot.

People camped through blizzard in nyc for the pigeons and it was more than 4 days and it ended in a riot with people getting arrested. Be safe out there.

can't blame anyone without a job. They'll be able to resell these for more than some of you make in a week.

Lets be real, these are kids. They will have a blast out there. I may have done this if i were in college or didnt have a real job. Get this out of your system boys, because the real world is coming.

So are these dudes just going to chill for the next three days??? Wowwwwwwww... I can't help but feel that majority of those out there could care less about ray or the Air Jordan line. But it is what it is.. Sign of the times man.

laugh.gif
At all the salt, mind you I'd love a pair for myself to wear.  But wishing bad things on those who lined up?
30t6p3b.gif

i never liked Ray but i still want a pair of these. This could be Delonte West and I'd want them. Great looking shoe.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
At all the salt, mind you I'd love a pair for myself to wear.  But wishing bad things on those who lined up?
30t6p3b.gif
right? I'll agree they got some issues camping out for 4 days, but why wish bad things?

Its alot of people out there campin wit no life I would never wait a whole week
for some shoes unless they will save somebodies life

And I wonder if any goons live in boston cuz campin a whole week for some
shoes would get somebody robbed or killed here

Originally Posted by xilegacy

People camped through blizzard in nyc for the pigeons and it was more than 4 days and it ended in a riot with people getting arrested. Be safe out there. 

30t6p3b.gif
at people getting hurt over shoes

Back
Top Bottom