Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Originally Posted by Amesvill

Come down and get disappointed then.

U think security is gona be like okay guys lineup according to this list that some tard made?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just watching security saying that would make it all worth it.

Who doesnt have a credit card and a stack when travelling out of state? How can you live like that for a pair of sneakers? Come on man.

I wana know where these ppl are waiting who are supposedly at house of hoops if noone can line up yet. this boggles my mind

Anyone thinking that HoH is still an option. This is just what I've heard, don't mean its gonna work in their favor but the two dudes who missed out at Niketown from Miami are the two dude who started this "list" at HoH. They are meeting with the manager of house of hoops tomorrow morning to present this list and their so-called plan to keep the release organized. They will be doing roll calls every hour if your not present or in the area names will be crossed off the list. Best of luck to everyone still tryin tho yall shouldve realized after what happened with niketown that the people out here know what they're doing. There are around 10+ shops within walking distance of one another that all get limited release. People out here camp every time there's a limited release and flip upon exiting the store. Then they go to the next spot where their also on the list and do the same %+$* ! I've never seen anything like this before... I'm havin a great time tho chillen grillen drinkin n smokin out here I can't be mad at their hustles. If I lived over here I'd be doin the same %+$*, but I would have a real job too..

MJ23Forever wrote:
There are around 10+ shops within walking distance of one another that all get limited release. People out here camp every time there's a limited release and flip upon exiting the store.

When I see this I think to myself....

All these so called "real" collectors have to pay that gRapePrice since these dudes buy up the stock and resell when exiting ALL THE TIME?

Damn I would hate to live there.

So a bunch of ppl are gona follow the rules of two random dudes because they supposedly started a list? This is the funniest thing I've heard. Sound like a bunch of peasants to me saying yes master yes master we will follow your list. F outta here i hope the manager tells them to pound sand

damn this shoe is getting me stressed, i cant remember 1 jordan shoe (U.S. release) since 2008 that i havent been able to cop for retail with no hassle. what good does a hoh connect do you if they dont even drop in your state. i have no problem dropping $500+ on these but i figured i would give kingkickz a shot since the price was good, i guess i should of just put up the extra $150 and copped from kicks-lab or sneakerape. sneakerape has an ok price at $475 but howcome there are no size tags on the tounge in their pics, looks a little fishy. im not saying kingkickz is fraud but waiting until mid august has got my nerves shot, i want these ray joints now.

Originally Posted by strictlyvintage

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

I'm here right now and spoke to the manager, he approved of us camping...

It's not really up to him it's on the malls discretion if they let you camp or not so just bcus the manager at champs said 'ok' doesn't mean it's 'ok'.

This champs is not in a mall and the cops just came and told us we can stay....
Whats up guys. I run the Champs at Downtown Crossing. I been on here for years, I just dont really post like that. You need a legit check, I charged homie from Miami's phone for him while I was closing up tonight. We have a confirmed 13 pairs total. Cant disclose sizes but 5 pm is the OFFICIAL time people are allowed to line up on Friday. Release will be at midnight and we will hand cards out to the first 13 in line. Police are giving us a hell of a time with this release, and I couldn't get the approval from corporate to do it any other way, even though it would be a whole lot safer the way I intended to execute the release.

To those camping out in front of my store already, Ive communicated to anyone calling that you guys have been there since Tuesday, regardless of what time the actual line is supposed to start. My exact words to anybody calling were "Good luck getting through the people who have been here since Tuesday." There isnt an official line until Friday but you guys know who was and wasnt there. Unfortunately, I can't gaurantee anything past that. You're going to have the hypebeasts, the wolves, etc. lurking around as this approaches. We had people threatening to kill people over the Cool Greys last year, waiting in the alleys for people. So first and foremost, stay safe out there and enjoy yourselves. Ill be at the store sometime tomorrow and most of the day Friday so Ill keep yall posted with info when I get it. Good luck fellas.

To MJ who got offered for his spot, how deep is that line? You should take that 350 and get to the end if you know your still in guarnteed pair distance hahaha

I'll try finishline but i no it will crash but it's worth a try considering I live in lame ohio

Originally Posted by ThaDirtyBurgh

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

It's not really up to him it's on the malls discretion if they let you camp or not so just bcus the manager at champs said 'ok' doesn't mean it's 'ok'.

This champs is not in a mall and the cops just came and told us we can stay....
Whats up guys. I run the Champs at Downtown Crossing. I been on here for years, I just dont really post like that. You need a legit check, I charged homie from Miami's phone for him while I was closing up tonight. We have a confirmed 13 pairs total. Cant disclose sizes but 5 pm is the OFFICIAL time people are allowed to line up on Friday. Release will be at midnight and we will hand cards out to the first 13 in line. Police are giving us a hell of a time with this release, and I couldn't get the approval from corporate to do it any other way, even though it would be a whole lot safer the way I intended to execute the release.

To those camping out in front of my store already, Ive communicated to anyone calling that you guys have been there since Tuesday, regardless of what time the actual line is supposed to start. My exact words to anybody calling were "Good luck getting through the people who have been here since Tuesday." There isnt an official line until Friday but you guys know who was and wasnt there. Unfortunately, I can't gaurantee anything past that. You're going to have the hypebeasts, the wolves, etc. lurking around as this approaches. We had people threatening to kill people over the Cool Greys last year, waiting in the alleys for people. So first and foremost, stay safe out there and enjoy yourselves. Ill be at the store sometime tomorrow and most of the day Friday so Ill keep yall posted with info when I get it. Good luck fellas.

Your post makes no sense bro. You keep saying the line starts Friday but that there's ppl camping right now. Why not just say the line has already started LOL makes no sense

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Your post makes no sense bro. You keep saying the line starts Friday but that there's ppl camping right now. Why not just say the line has already started LOL makes no sense
That's just it. It doesn't make sense. Corporate sends direction to me that people can't start lining up outside the store OFFICIALLY until 5 pm Friday. Everyone who calls, I am instructed to tell them the line will start at 5 pm Friday for a midnight release. The police know this as well. If the police decide to boot people again, or a large crowd starts to form and the police tell everybody to beat it until 5 pm Friday, then there is nothing I can do because the line doesnt OFFICIALLY start until 5 pm. Once the line starts at 5 pm, the police let it go into our hands and just monitor the crowd. Any time before 5 pm Friday, it is the police's jurisdiction. Everyone who has shown up so far has been nothing short of civil and mature about the situation, but it only takes one idiot to show up and ruin it for every body. Hope this clarifies the situation for you a little better.

Back
Top Bottom