Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

^the south beaches are sold out on that site, if you try to add them to your cart it will say sold out, same thing with the space jams. i already emailed them and they responded that the only sell or advocate 100% authentic nikes/jordans, and also they said my rays will ship before 8/15. i can wait, an extra 3 weeks is ok with me.

anyone here ordered from kicks-lab,i placed an order on 10 july.i logged in to see the order status and it still says processing

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I WOULD NOT TRUST KINGKICKZSTORE.COM
LOL @ King Kickz Store... One of their suppliers is a really good friend of mine and he told me King Kickz Store was selling inventory that they had yet to even pay for. Basically dude that supplies them told me that they were selling kicks based on a list he forwarded them of shoes he was gonna sell them. HOT GARBAGE.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

King Kickz Store has an ebay account if I'm not mistaken and I'm pretty sure they see them joinst being bid up to $1,000+ yet they decide to do pre-orders for $425. SMFH. If you do get a pair of RAYS from King Kickz please post them up... I won't hold my breathe on that tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

anyone here ordered from kicks-lab,i placed an order on 10 july.i logged in to see the order status and it still says processing

see my post on pg 56 bro.

Originally Posted by 430AM

LOL @ King Kickz Store... One of their suppliers is a really good friend of mine and he told me King Kickz Store was selling inventory that they had yet to even pay for. Basically dude that supplies them told me that they were selling kicks based on a list he forwarded them of shoes he was gonna sell them. HOT GARBAGE.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

King Kickz Store has an ebay account if I'm not mistaken and I'm pretty sure they see them joinst being bid up to $1,000+ yet they decide to do pre-orders for $425. SMFH. If you do get a pair of RAYS from King Kickz please post them up... I won't hold my breathe on that tho.
laugh.gif

/thread
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

/thread
roll.gif
Real Talk... You'll be suprised at how small the online merchant world is for sneaker resellers. Word gets around and there's a bunch of sites I wouldnt ever send money to.

Put it this way... Concepts who is located in Boston and is established and has a brick and mortar spot is only getting 20 pairs. King Kickz is doing PRE-ORDERS and allowing people to order up to two pairs... That's gotta be like 40 pairs KK is preselling. So how is an unestablished online spot in Indiana getting more pairs than Concepts in Boston who has a Nike account? 2 + 2 = gonorrhea. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

who ever orders from this website is setting them self up for FAIL
but who knows the other small websites are probably doing the same thing 

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Furrell

Boston doesn't get $*$@ anyway
Flawless victory.

That's right. Boston doesn't get $*$@, except for intelligence, passion, authenticity, streets that don't smell like puke, and of course, championships. Oh, and our accents are way better than NY's too
Boston still doesn't get %*#% though. Fatality.

im really not worried at all about my kingkickz order, like i said before other nt members have already purchased from them and said they were legit. he has been selling all the recent foams and other retro jordans but now since he is offering a pre order for these it looks suspicious, i guess so. why not wait to pass judgement after we find out for sure if they are legit or not, just because somebody is offering a good price on a limited shoe doesnt mean they are not legit. and i will be the first person to say they are not legit if it turns out that way, but im pretty sure my kicks will be authentic and shipped in a timely manner.

Flawless victory.

That's right. Boston doesn't get $*$@, except for intelligence, passion, authenticity, streets that don't smell like puke, and of course, championships. Oh, and our accents are way better than NY's too
Still doesn't get what?

if i want a pair and get my size from ebay is it better to buy now ore after the release on the 23rd.
will prices go up, cause they are already high?
thanks

Flawless victory.

Shut up 
indifferent.gif

ive been debating taking the trip up to boston, my buddy who lives outside of cambridge told me the stores (hoh and nt) are going to be giving out wrist bands some time this week, so its not going to be as easy as showing up friday to camp out.

trying to do the math on what it would cost to get from ny to boston and stay up there for a few days since now you basically have to go through 2 releases (1 for the wrist bands & 1 for the actual shoes) and this is going to stretch the trip into at least 3 days.

has anyone else heard about the wrist bands? I mean it only makes sense, the demand for these is getting high enough and the opportunity to obtain them is so low they are going to have to do something to control these crowds come saturday morning.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Still doesn't get what?
*#@!.

Y'all hype because oh "Boston is getting this limited sneaker, we all that" please first off theres only one store that is only selling to MA residents and from the sound of it that store isn't too good anyway, and secondly half of y'all MA residents who want a pair probably won't get one anyway.

Hopefully theres a limited PE that drops in PA and all the stores releasing says "sorry no MA residents allowed"
laugh.gif
y'all would be mad then. Just because Boston is getting these doesn't make Boston a better city than any other city.

And for those who think im hating I don't want these they are too plain for me and im not going to get a pair of shoes I don't like just to resell them when I know there is someone else who really does like them so they deserve them not me.

Flawless victory.

This is the first and last time, I'm going to reply to you. You're an idiot. There's no other way of getting around that.

KingKickz = Nosneaker.

These joints are sick... def just a Boston release then nobody has heard anything about a future more widespread HOH release?  Any info appreciated, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom