Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

i hope the 3 execs get cancer in there toes and feet so they cant hold the shoes in there hands or put them on there feet 
i almost choked on my water
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hope all 3 choke and not you bro 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

i hope the 3 execs get cancer in there toes and feet so they cant hold the shoes in there hands or put them on there feet 
i almost choked on my water
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hope all 3 choke and not you bro 

I haven't really been this invested in a thread in years. This! This is what I've missed! 
roll.gif

id die laughing if they drop these at all the other retailers eventually. and id still buy and wear em.

Finishline can go kick rocks.
Honestly, if these werent limited or had ray allen logo on the tongue i wouldnt buy them, theyre ugly.

why yall salty over not getting a pair of Ray's on FNL? I mean deep down yall should of not expected to get a pair...we are lucky enough to actually get a chance at coppin'. I wanted a pair also, but I didn't get it, and it's all good...it was fun attempting to cop, but life goes on. Just look back on your preparation and learn from the flaws and tackle it next time on a limited release. Hope yall don't go out and pay resale tho to make up for tonight...lol....just let it go! haha....follow ya boi on twitter @Johnny_Blaz3

Originally Posted by Prada G

Finishline can go kick rocks.
Honestly, if these werent limited or had ray allen logo on the tongue i wouldnt buy them, theyre ugly.
....so then don't buy them?
i dont understand

Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze

why yall salty over not getting a pair of Ray's on FNL? I mean deep down yall should of not expected to get a pair...we are lucky enough to actually get a chance at coppin'. I wanted a pair also, but I didn't get it, and it's all good...it was fun attempting to cop, but life goes on. Just look back on your preparation and learn from the flaws and tackle it next time on a limited release. Hope yall don't go out and pay resale tho to make up for tonight...lol....just let it go! haha....follow ya boi on twitter @Johnny_Blaz3
I had a chance to get laid tonight. Didn't happen. Not feeling lucky at all.

Anyways, was planning on getting these for Ray to sign before he leaves town. Guess it's not happening after all. Middle finger to the sneaker gods
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

Pre-order from kingkickz anyone?

did you not read what someone posted about them a few pages back? they sell kicks they dont even own yet...

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

33/34
BUT who knows how many went to employees....they've done it before

Besides the 3 execs, no other employees could get a pair.

im not suprised you got your pair from fnl.com, it sounds like you have a plug in at the corporate or distrubution level, if so im very jelly. really congrats on your
pimp.gif
p/u, these kicks are amazing.
Thanks homie. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and these don't end up getting cancelled. 

*Fingers Crossed*

i forgot to check but i was expecting their twitter to give atleast a 10 minute warning but oh well the chances of getting them wasnt that high anyway atleast i can save my money for other kicks

Back
Top Bottom