Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Man it's funny how people really questioning 160's knowledge about the ins and outs of this "game".

We getting older "steve"

No Nikes for Old Men.

BTW hook me up w/ a pair of your CDP VS

Would you like to see the what's beneath the insoles of the Ray Allens?
Never said your Black Cement 3s are super fakes, quite honestly, they checked out when I saw the pics.

But people do have to understand that when early releases first started, no one had the correct box, it was all orange boxes til the American buyers started complaining. 
laugh.gif

B-grade:

I had held about 20 different pairs of Rays in my hand, and I can tell you that the shoe is poorly made, the production is hastily done and JB's quality control is a joke, think YOTR 7s.

And you have to fail the JB QC to get a B-grade right? The real B-grades are still there in the factory, just chilling there...

Super fakes:

They make a certain amount of "super fakes" and the supplier of these fakes split up the fakes for a couple big sellers, because they can move that big amount of shoes... Which is smart, because that means no ones who don't know will get their hands on a a pair of super fakes before these major "outlets/sellers".

I can also tell those Concord 11s ppl are going ham over has been in the hands of 3 people before the early sellers.

That's another reason I haven't got my hands on any.

This whole early release / oversea connect stuff is crazy

and I appreciate your concerns about my "B-grade" Ray 13s, but I can assure you the shoes themselves are 100% A-grade..

I can't speak on where or how I obtained them, I run a business man, you ever heard KFC giving out their secret recipe?

matter of fact, I don't even know what I'm getting next 
laugh.gif

and I'm happy that you got your pair from VMVinc, post pics when u get them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and thanks Dan and Corey, appreciate your time as always.

There's something new to the scene of these Ray Allens, I won't speak on it for now... Gotta wait a little. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Type X

The Rays are nice... not 1500 dollar nice... but nice.

the rays are $500.00 nice but nothing over that 
zyr12 again no hard feelings man 

as i said in the e-mail i understand and make your money dude 

but i did not low ball you as i said in another post 

Ray's are overrated.I don't know who said they were worth $1500 but thats stupid.I would pay $500 for them but nothing more.This honestly is the first time I have even looked at this thread in awhile.The shoes are plain in my opinion and don't constitute the price I see people asking for them.So whoever trying to get a pair be prepared to get raped.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Man it's funny how people really questioning 160's knowledge about the ins and outs of this "game".

We getting older "steve"

No Nikes for Old Men.

BTW hook me up w/ a pair of your CDP VS

thanks man  

i know if people heard a quarter of the stores on what really goes on with early release shoes and how there obtained even before they hit US sellers and buyers less people would want them

me i could give a damn  how sites get the shoes 
roll.gif

real funny stories 

lol yea 160 sheddin light in 06. funny as hell as we walk into flight club and there is an asian dude droppin of "early release" pairs at FC.

It's as simple as it is complex folks

Man Am I the only one who is confused as hell about Zyr12 and Zyzz??? Are you guys the same person??? Judging by your posts I dont think you are but can one of you change your avy, its really weird
laugh.gif

My Ray 13's should be here today but i dont think I will be home to get them...........heading out to the racetrack tonight so unless the wife is home, Ill have to pick them up from the post office tomorrow.....the suspense of knowing just what Im getting IS KILLING ME!  

All this talk about B grades and quality on this shoe has me spooked and nervous
eyes.gif
.    I can tell you one thing for sure, if these things are garbage, I will put the site that sold em to me on BLAST, and I will never buy from overseas again.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Man Am I the only one who is confused as hell about Zyr12 and Zyzz??? Are you guys the same person??? Judging by your posts I dont think you are but can one of you change your avy, its really weird
laugh.gif

My Ray 13's should be here today but i dont think I will be home to get them...........heading out to the racetrack tonight so unless the wife is home, Ill have to pick them up from the post office tomorrow.....the suspense of knowing just what Im getting IS KILLING ME!  

All this talk about B grades and quality on this shoe has me spooked and nervous
eyes.gif
.    I can tell you one thing for sure, if these things are garbage, I will put the site that sold em to me on BLAST, and I will never buy from overseas again.
Bruh, I'm zyr12 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
I'm just trollin' with that avy.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

all good, chief. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

all good, chief. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sounds good ace
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so 160 and DRO both of you are waiting on VMV right? well keep me posted on the quality and craftsmenship guys. I'm thinking of ordering from them. that itch is coming back..I still kind of want these lol. I thought space jams and concords would feed the hunger, but what can i say, a brotha is hard-headed lol.

Tired of the these look 'dull' or 'plain' comments. Ray Allen is a Celtic. The Celtics colors are Green and White. Plain Green and White. Not supposed to be flashy....but iconic...the Celtics are an Iconic franchise with Championships on top of Championships....it's Green.....and White....not supposed to be anything more....and I for one am glad they are just Green....and White.... .. 'Plain'. Jordan understood this when he had these made for Ray for this historic moment in NBA and Celtic history.

This coming from a Bulls fan LOL. but one who appreciates more history and less flash. They are worth the amount anyone pays for them.

Originally Posted by Freeze

so 160 and DRO both of you are waiting on VMV right? well keep me posted on the quality and craftsmenship guys. I'm thinking of ordering from them. that itch is coming back..I still kind of want these lol. I thought space jams and concords would feed the hunger, but what can i say, a brotha is hard-headed lol.

na dude mine are coming from sneakerape.com

Theyre at the post office now but I dont know if I'll have enough time to pick them up today..........if not I'll get them tomorrow. 

K well I got them...............but I kinda wish I didnt
frown.gif

I picked up 2 packages:

I was pretty excited till I seen the box I got for the Black Cements........it was a regular JB box SMDH. I wont get into that too much, PM me if you really wanna know

And on to the Ray's SMH

Notice anything???

frown.gif

I picked up 2 packages:

I was pretty excited till I seen the box I got for the Black Cements........it was a regular JB box SMDH. I wont get into that too much, PM me if you really wanna know

And on to the Ray's SMH
Notice anything???
One of the shoe came pre-creased?

If it makes you feel any better, i am still jelly.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Guys......the hologram is crooked (check the 3rd pic) and the sole is uneven, I havent tried em on cause I dunno if Im gonna have to return them, but it looks big enough that it would feel uneven to walk on

The side panel's stitching doesnt have the pop that the XIII's usually have.........I can take a pic of them next to my playoff 13's, but if you look at it closely one of the shoes is almost flat.  Its mostly on the shoe with the straight hologram that I didnt take as many pics of

Originally Posted by eddo1005

frown.gif

I picked up 2 packages:

And on to the Ray's SMH
Notice anything???
One of the shoe came pre-creased?

If it makes you feel any better, i am still jelly.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Thats the first thing I notice, crooked holo
indifferent.gif

As bad as the quality is, are they consider B Grades or fake?

What I hear a lot lately is that many people are pushing FAKE kicks as B GRADES....

Guys......the hologram is crooked (check the 3rd pic) and the sole is uneven, I havent tried em on cause I dunno if Im gonna have to return them, but it looks big enough that it would feel uneven to walk on

The side panel's stitching doesnt have the pop that the XIII's usually have.........I can take a pic of them next to my playoff 13's, but if you look at it closely one of the shoes is almost flat.  Its mostly on the shoe with the straight hologram that I didnt take as many pics of
im pretty sure the sole is uneven on the right shoe of all xiii retro's?  My playoff xiii's are like that and I have seen others with the same problem.  Correct me if Im wrong.

Back
Top Bottom