Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by PhreshAir

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by DRO3000

K well I got them...............but I kinda wish I didnt
frown.gif

I picked up 2 packages:

I was pretty excited till I seen the box I got for the Black Cements........it was a regular JB box SMDH. I wont get into that too much, PM me if you really wanna know

And on to the Ray's SMH
Notice anything???
One of the shoe came pre-creased?

If it makes you feel any better, i am still jelly.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Thats the first thing I notice, crooked holo
indifferent.gif

As bad as the quality is, are they consider B Grades or fake?

What I hear a lot lately is that many people are pushing FAKE kicks as B GRADES....

WOW!! I said this back in 2000 on niketalk, that the variant companies over seas would start pushing Variants as B Grades... LMAO.. this $*! actually happened? WWWWOOOWWWWWWWW  
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

yea i noticed the crooked jordan. everything else seems solid tho. would that classify them as b-grade? how do you feel about them?

Originally Posted by Freeze

yea i noticed the crooked jordan. everything else seems solid tho. would that classify them as b-grade? how do you feel about them?

i would say thats a b grade 
but to me they dont look that bad 

i know what i'm buying when dealing with the HK websites as when i walk into a footlocker or order from nike.com 

i'm getting cheap materials at a premium price from both ave's 

if i got the 13's as a b grade it would not bother me myself that much 

all the more reason to rock em not stock em 

its better then camping out for them

you could get the same shoe in the same condition from hoh or nike.com

the YOTR 7's where full of b grades 

glad i sold the b grade YOTR 7  i got and that pair came from finishline and i sold it to another reseller 
laugh.gif

Yea bruh, first thing I saw for sure was the crooked hologram, shoe looks str8 other than that, but who's looking at the hologram when you rock em tho? lol...nice pick up

Nice pickup, it's too bad youll never know if those are indeed fakes or Bgrades or legit but stolen authentic Rays straight out the same factory that makes them.  In regards to the crooked hologram, I have a pair of authentic Playoff XIIIs with the same problem on one shoe and have seen this in a couple of other pairs on ebay and footlocker when they released.  The only problem I have is the hologram should have had the protective wrap or sticker over it?- unless you took them off? 
Peace.

Guys......the hologram is crooked (check the 3rd pic) and the sole is uneven, I havent tried em on cause I dunno if Im gonna have to return them, but it looks big enough that it would feel uneven to walk on

The side panel's stitching doesnt have the pop that the XIII's usually have.........I can take a pic of them next to my playoff 13's, but if you look at it closely one of the shoes is almost flat.  Its mostly on the shoe with the straight hologram that I didnt take as many pics of
Yeah Dro, I noticed the crooked hologram right off, and I am not nearly as "picky" as others are. I personally would not even feel good about just selling them to someone else, because I am pretty certain those are either very poor "B" grades, or fakes.  Anyone on Ebay or elsewhere would be very disappointed with those, and swear you sold them some fakes.  I think I would return both of those, the box on the 3's is what in my opinion kind of makes them special, and for them to send them in an unmarked JB box with a premium price tag, I would definitely be requesting a swift refund or filing a complaint with paypal.   I assume by your statements they did not notify you prior to accepting your order of those imperfections and they should have notified you of those defects on the Ray's and told you the 3's were coming in an unmarked box before processing your order, just my two cents...  

Those aren't fakes, just the worst ones border-lining A grades and B grades.
Trust me, there's no way fakes can made it to North America that fast.

i feel for ya DRO... at least you copped them. I actually traded mine today for a couple pair (one pair was the banned 1s) and some cash... kinda regret it but im goin to cop a icey pair later down the road. cherishing the pix i took and times i had with them lol

K well I got them...............but I kinda wish I didnt
frown.gif

I picked up 2 packages:

And on to the Ray's SMH

Notice anything???
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Just got my 2 pairs from VMVinc and they're not much better than Dro's. What a huge disappointment, hologram has no protective sticker, good amount of glue stains, holograms are foggy not clear and pods are off, in addition that green holographic circled jumpman on the bottom of the sole has paper remnants surrounding it like it was cut by scissors. My opinion, no way were these from Niketown HK and are indeed fake not even b grade quality. Disgusted.......I'm pretty sure others will see similar problems when they get their pairs this week. Never again from these Asian sites.

that right foot really is uneven huh? wow. the hologram is no biggie in my eyes. i mean my jeans would cover it anyways. i understand if you're displeased though, that that amount you paid, everything should be copasetic.

and shuttles!! i'm surprised you went thru with it bro. I know you said the messed up box erked you, just couldn't get over that huh? I feel you tho. I'm waiting for 160 to get his pair before i decide on vmv. i definitely dont want b-grades for 500 bones tho smh

Damn MR nike...they're that bad fam?  ughh

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Just got my 2 pairs from VMVinc and they're not much better than Dro's. What a huge disappointment, hologram has no protective sticker, good amount of glue stains, holograms are foggy not clear and pods are off, in addition that green holographic circled jumpman on the bottom of the sole has paper remnants surrounding it like it was cut by scissors. My opinion, no way were these from Niketown HK and are indeed fake not even b grade quality. Disgusted.......I'm pretty sure others will see similar problems when they get their pairs this week. Never again from these Asian sites.

These are the exact same problems my pair of playoffs from vmv have. Identical to the things that I initially noticed.

All this feedback makes me very skeptical in ordering from these sites. Keep it at home FTW.

Originally Posted by Freeze

that right foot really is uneven huh? wow. the hologram is no biggie in my eyes. i mean my jeans would cover it anyways. i understand if you're displeased though, that that amount you paid, everything should be copasetic.

and shuttles!! i'm surprised you went thru with it bro. I know you said the messed up box erked you, just couldn't get over that huh? I feel you tho. I'm waiting for 160 to get his pair before i decide on vmv. i definitely dont want b-grades for 500 bones tho smh

Damn MR nike...they're that bad fam?  ughh
my pair is out for delivery 
i dont think i'm going to leave my apt today until i get the delivery 

mr nike authentic- did your pair have the nike quality sticker on the bottom of the box and was there a stamped code in the inside cover of the box ?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

No disrespect but those ray 13s above are obvious fakes..seems like if you didn't buy from a retail location in the states you most likely got fakes from across the pond.

Originally Posted by iloaded2

No disrespect but those ray 13s above are obvious fakes..seems like if you didn't buy from a retail location in the states you most likely got fakes from across the pond.

how are they OBVIOUS fakes?

Back
Top Bottom