Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Type X

Did you contact VMV to return them?

i dont think he got them from vmv 
i believe he got them from sneakerape 

but i'm not sure 
Gotcha.
I heard sneakerape had some issues as well

Originally Posted by iloaded2

No disrespect but those ray 13s above are obvious fakes..seems like if you didn't buy from a retail location in the states you most likely got fakes from across the pond.
this

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Just got my 2 pairs from VMVinc and they're not much better than Dro's. What a huge disappointment, hologram has no protective sticker, good amount of glue stains, holograms are foggy not clear and pods are off, in addition that green holographic circled jumpman on the bottom of the sole has paper remnants surrounding it like it was cut by scissors. My opinion, no way were these from Niketown HK and are indeed fake not even b grade quality. Disgusted.......I'm pretty sure others will see similar problems when they get their pairs this week. Never again from these Asian sites.

Damn that sucks. Whether they're real or fake, anytime you spend that much dough on a shoe and still have to speculate its never a good thing
30t6p3b.gif
Also, fakes have been around for a loooong time. I don't know why it's seems so far fetched to people that it's possible to create a good replica nowadays. Denial I guess?

I'm not sure what the big deal is.
Most of us have been noticing the decline in quality for a long time now, but even with that said some A-grades are actually not that much better than what is being sold as B-grades.
Most of these shoes are being pulled from the same factory floors that the originals are being made in, not only that but are probably on par with what was sold at retail to most of these spots in the US.
I would even go as far as to say that every single pair that was sold at retail or at retail locations wasn't flawless or without minor cosmetic imperfections.
I can guarantee you that Nike/JB does not have the same meticulous attention to details, or nitpicks at every single stich and grain of leather like most of NT.

I for one do not care about small minor imperfections, cause I actually intend to wear mines.
Shout out to the homie
off_line.gif
rauls054 for posting the VMV link when they first came up, cause of him I was able to snag a pair for $300.

you would think the less pairs that are made of any shoe,the quality would be better? guess not
30t6p3b.gif

spoke to a HOH employee today, NO WORD on these hitting HOHs...as of yet.things can change,but right now there is no re-release scheduled

Tired of waiting for sneakerape to ship my pairs. Ordered on the 23rd and didn't get a tracking since. Don't feel like buggin dude on twitter just to get what should have been shipped on time. Will await my $900 refund and put to use on some other sneakers. Most early release sellers are a joke. I'm beginning to think they actually do make high quality counterfeits.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Tired of waiting for sneakerape to ship my pairs. Ordered on the 23rd and didn't get a tracking since. Don't feel like buggin dude on twitter just to get what should have been shipped on time. Will await my $900 refund and put to use on some other sneakers. Most early release sellers are a joke. I'm beginning to think they actually do make high quality counterfeits.

you must be pretty rich not to "bug" someone on a $900.00 order
i'm going crazy waiting for ups all day and calling there local number 

Still trying to justify how someone would pay $900 for these.  I just don't see it.  
If it's not a colorway that MJ wore, or if it's not signed by MJ, I would kick myself in the nads if I spend that much on these. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

dude probably bought 2 pairs..possibly at 450 each, maybe less plus shipping.

$425 1st pair, $475 2nd. If i was rich i sure wouldn't be posting on NT.

I just got my pair from sneakerape and just finished my thorough investigation then i filed this in paypal.

First off I just arrived home an opened the package. I am very dissapointed with the shoes. The shoes from what I noticed might be a b-grade shoe or could be even be a factory variant aka fake. First thing first i ordered a 9 and a size 10.5 and he sent me a 9.5 and a 10.5. I have the real shoes in hand that came from a retail store in boston when they came out and when i did the comparison between the shoes the shoes that was sent to me did not match up. Color was off. Suede was off in the pair that i bought from Boston the suede is smooth and the one that was sent the suede is rough. The shoes sent smelled like it was just done getting glued together have a very strong odor of glue. the soles of the shoe seem like it came off and was out back together with glue and maybe that where the glue smell came from. The shape of the shoes is off i took detailed pictures and one shoe has a different shape than the other it seems like one is taller. Also i noticed from the pair i bought at a retail store in boston has white stitching beneath the insole and when i checked the pair that was sent to me by sneakerape they have yellow stitching. I can provide all the emails and everything sneakerape has sent if needed be to prove my case. I will provide pictures of all the problems necessary to be used for Paypal investigation and whatever documentation you guys need. I need a full refund and if the seller wants the shoes back i will ship it back to them but will not be on my cost. Mind you it took almost a whole month for me to get these shoes and to add insult to this i get sent pairs that are really really bad. I can give comparison picture of a retail pair from boston and this for further proof.

Originally Posted by d1ner0

I just got my pair from sneakerape and just finished my thorough investigation then i filed this in paypal.

First off I just arrived home an opened the package. I am very dissapointed with the shoes. The shoes from what I noticed might be a b-grade shoe or could be even be a factory variant aka fake. First thing first i ordered a 9 and a size 10.5 and he sent me a 9.5 and a 10.5. I have the real shoes in hand that came from a retail store in boston when they came out and when i did the comparison between the shoes the shoes that was sent to me did not match up. Color was off. Suede was off in the pair that i bought from Boston the suede is smooth and the one that was sent the suede is rough. The shoes sent smelled like it was just done getting glued together have a very strong odor of glue. the soles of the shoe seem like it came off and was out back together with glue and maybe that where the glue smell came from. The shape of the shoes is off i took detailed pictures and one shoe has a different shape than the other it seems like one is taller. Also i noticed from the pair i bought at a retail store in boston has white stitching beneath the insole and when i checked the pair that was sent to me by sneakerape they have yellow stitching. I can provide all the emails and everything sneakerape has sent if needed be to prove my case. I will provide pictures of all the problems necessary to be used for Paypal investigation and whatever documentation you guys need. I need a full refund and if the seller wants the shoes back i will ship it back to them but will not be on my cost. Mind you it took almost a whole month for me to get these shoes and to add insult to this i get sent pairs that are really really bad. I can give comparison picture of a retail pair from boston and this for further proof.

Sorry to hear that... seems hella shady.  Would you mind posting some pics ?

crooked jumpman holo

seems like they just glued this dam thing together and then sent to me after i filed my paypal claim

\

on to the suede

some fake neon stitching behind the insole not sure why but the authentic pair from boston i got got white stitching

some plastic material comeing of the faca carbon fiber on the sole

notice the back of the shoes doesn't it seem disproportional to you the shape of the shoes

tag looks suspect when i compared it to the boston pair it was more bold this one is dull

^ Please do yourself a favor and send those things back and send your money elsewhere especially if you already have an authentic pair from the Boston release.

Everything about that shoe screams fake to me, and you will not be missing out on anything especially if you already have a pair.

Thats sad that they would send something like that to someone who paid a good amount of money.

Originally Posted by Freeze

dude probably bought 2 pairs..possibly at 450 each, maybe less plus shipping.

$425 1st pair, $475 2nd. If i was rich i sure wouldn't be posting on NT.
you be surprise who posted on niketalk and what kind of money most members have

dont forget this is a very expensive hobby 

OH MAN AM I A HAPPY "CAMPER" 

NO CAMPING OUT FOR DAYS AT A TIME 

NO PAYING SOMEONE ON HERE MORE THEN I HAVE TO WITH A HOMEMADE WEB SITE

NO KISSING SOMEONE'S BUTT AT A STORE FOR HOLDING A PAIR 

BEST OF ALL NO B GRADE WHAT SO EVER 

398063408.jpg

398063410.jpg

398063409.jpg

398063413.jpg

398063411.jpg

IF THE 13'S DO RE-RELEASE AND ITS A 12 TO 14 HOUR "CAMPOUT" I'LL BE THERE IF NOT I GOT MY PAIR 

VMVINC.COM HAS GAINED MY TRUST AS THE NEXT EARLY RELEASE WEBSITE OUTTA HONG KONG

THANKS WONG 

Back
Top Bottom