Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

Originally Posted by beansietime

Here's a link to our radio appearrance about these shoes and the cake my wife made of them. Enjoy:

http://mix1041.cbslocal.c...na-eat-ray-allens-shoes/
great interview and the cake is amazing hopefully Ray Allen does see this and who knows maybe he'll be eating his own cake shoe soon
'

Thanks man, I hope so, I'd love to get my pair autographed by him.
I didn't wear them because it was pouring out in Boston this morning. I brought them in in the box and wore a pair of am90s.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

No problem. Add xtrastuff4sale to that list also. I almost feel bad for the sneakerheads who bought from them and still not knowing they are high quality fakes, but oh well it's their money as long as they happy.
from one of his/their item. never paid attention to this

Description:

"I guarantee that everything we sell is brand new but we're a business, not a sneaker collector.  So I can't guarantee the box will be perfect and the shoes were never tried on.  Just a heads up, SO PLEASE LOOK AT ALL PICS BEFORE BIDDING!"

I just looked at the listing for shoes of scentedmonkey and the sneakers look legit in the photos. However, i see negative feedbacks from buyers about the sneakers being fake. Does this mean that scentedmonkey ships a completely different pair.

What are your thoughts on the steady supply of the Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE in Ebay.  I thought that only 1 store in Boston and 1 store in Miami got the drop of these shoes?

The photos being posted by the sellers look legit.

^
roll.gif

looks dope but pass.

Originally Posted by KingZel

I have yet to see anybody with these on their feet.

I have, some dude wore these in the RAIN for the midnight concord release. what was he thinking ruining a pe like that.

oh i forgot i promised a pic of the green laces
20120523002.jpg

also just noticed the green is bleeding onto the white "pods", oh well.

I saw a post on craigslist 2 weeks ago dude I had 8 pairs from size 9-12. He claimed they were "10000000000%" authentic and he was charging $380 each. For a shoe so rare and only released in boston and MIA, I highly doubt they were legit! SMH .. Same guy had 6 paiirs of "Quai 54 Vs" for the same prices as the Ray Allens a week earlier SMH

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I did that at niketown nyc for the concord release...Its just leather and rubber though

air-jordan-11-concord-line-up-niketown-nyc-04.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-line-up-niketown-nyc-17.jpg
Damn, good stuff fam, wearing your sneakers like its supposed to be. Someday I'll be rockin mine.

Yeah I saw these rocked at the Concord release at Nordstroms.

I wasn't surprised though cause the dude has mad HEAT

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I did that at niketown nyc for the concord release...Its just leather and rubber though

air-jordan-11-concord-line-up-niketown-nyc-04.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-line-up-niketown-nyc-17.jpg

laugh.gif
. I can't believe you did this.

Originally Posted by eltouha

oh i forgot i promised a pic of the green laces
20120523002.jpg

also just noticed the green is bleeding onto the white "pods", oh well.

Ray himself would be proud. Where did you get the matching colored laces?

Back
Top Bottom