Air Jordan 13 Tinker 2018

I copped on Nike. Best place to get it, free shipping and the best return policy. I'm lucky I didnt buy it off those boutique sites that were charging like $15-18 shipping.....was pretty close to doing so till I got the notification it was on Nike's site. This release is weird.......felt like no one really knew the official date or what stores or sites were getting them. Just Glad Nike dropped it too today.

Waiting to see if oneness will allow these on their 25% off.....only way I’m even thinking of copping

I copped on Nike. Best place to get it, free shipping and the best return policy. I'm lucky I didnt buy it off those boutique sites that were charging like $15-18 shipping.....was pretty close to doing so till I got the notification it was on Nike's site. This release is weird.......felt like no one really knew the official date or what stores or sites were getting them. Just Glad Nike dropped it too today.

I thought it was also weird we kept seeing $180 (even Sneakersnstuff has up now for $179) but then all of the sudden it was $150 everywhere

I just copped off of Nike....have a feeling that they are pretty limited and will sell out before the day is done. A little disappointed if the NFC description is accurate as it says that it only has zoom in the heel and not full length or forefoot and heel.

Also, does anyone know what material the tongue is made out of? I can't tell if it's a nubuck or like a neoprene type tongue....kinda hoping for a comfy neoprene tongue.

I just copped off of Nike....have a feeling that they are pretty limited and will sell out before the day is done. A little disappointed if the NFC description is accurate as it says that it only has zoom in the heel and not full length or forefoot and heel.

Also, does anyone know what material the tongue is made out of? I can't tell if it's a nubuck or like a neoprene type tongue....kinda hoping for a comfy neoprene tongue.

They are pretty limited if this is it. The only release. Cause then it seems like its only a couple of boutiques and nike that got them, no where else so far.......that is (that all can change with everywhere else getting them later). At the same time, I dont think anyone is checking for these....in terms of value and resell so everyone will back off, which means they'll probably sit. But who knows.......no seems to know they even released lol. Release kind of came out of no where.

I was going to order a pair to see if I like them

Then I changed my mind and canceled the order
They look good in some pics and look like trash in others

I thought it was also weird we kept seeing $180 (even Sneakersnstuff has up now for $179) but then all of the sudden it was $150 everywhere

This. One of the reasons I bought from Back Door. It was $185 shipped, which was cheaper than retail + tax (or so we thought). Also, we had zero release info on SNKRS or anywhere outside of a couple of boutiques. Oh well. At least I got my pair

Zoom in the heel.

Disappointment but I got full zoom insoles to drop in these hopefully.

IMO no strap would make this look like a low top team shoe or worse. Black/white pair has poor color blocking.

Tempted to cop as well, I like the GITD accents. Gonna take the gamble these will sit and go on disco. But there’s like no info on what the hell its supposed to be. A lifestyle shoe? Shoe for ball? Training shoe?

Tempted to cop as well, I like the GITD accents. Gonna take the gamble these will sit and go on disco. But there’s like no info on what the hell its supposed to be. A lifestyle shoe? Shoe for ball? Training shoe?

Devils advocate: No shots but does it matter?

It’s the Tinker sketch. So as a sketch was a basketball shoe, but doesn’t have to have a definition does it?

You guys are ******* FBI agents when it comes to sneakers goddamn! thank you for info on a shoe i couldnt wait for that no one, not even footlocker employees knew ANYTHING about.
And Idk why anyone is saying these are ugly like as if 90% of the reason why people buy retro jordans isnt because of nostalgia and history alone. With these its no different. original tinker sketch brought to life. Im down. The kicker is its a fat person who has no intention of doing anything athletic telling you not to get something you intend to ne athletic in SMFH buy what YOU like. The end

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180802-125904.png
    Screenshot_20180802-125904.png
    362.4 KB · Views: 22
Devils advocate: No shots but does it matter?

It’s the Tinker sketch. So as a sketch was a basketball shoe, but doesn’t have to have a definition does it?

Yeah I get what you mean. It’s just odd that Jordan brand did like no promotion on it, wether it was supposed to be a retro or a standalone shoe. It was obviously meant to be a tinker edition but it almost seems like JB bailed last minute and just released it without much effort.

$150 is tempting. Never hated the shoe, I like the concept. I was just put off since I thought they’d be $180-$200.

I had these today can’t say I didn’t like them but at the same time I was unpressed with them

Was trying to push myself to like the shoe but I Could’t do it

These definitely dropped out of no where, no one really knew an official date until like yesterday lol. I think even sneaker sites/blogs like "sneakernews" etc, didnt even post about them until last night once boutiques started posting theyre releasing the next day on IG and thats where they got their info from. No one knew Nike was going to even release them either until they popped up this morning, I mean it wasn't even on SNKRS, it was on the their regular site.

I personally copped it cause I don't think its a bad looking shoe and I love the concept of the "original sketch"....im big on classics and history so I guess ill associate these with that. In terms of value/resell/hype......I think people are just thrown off with the down low release and also maybe since the tinker 3s "bricked" ....people aren't checking for these. For whats it worth, I think theyre limited....definitely more limited than the tinker 3s currently if theres no other wave of releases for these tinker 13s.

Back
Top Bottom