Air Jordan 13 Tinker 2018

Air-Jordan-13-Tinker-Black-First-Look.jpg

Air-Jordan-13-Tinker-Black-Side-First-Look.jpg

Air-Jordan-13-Tinker-White-Side-First-Look.jpg

Air-Jordan-13-Tinker-White-First-Look.jpg

They look like they should be some cheap Team Jordans.

Looks like the Godzilla's...

042729_1.jpg

They didn’t include any of the elements that made the sketch interesting. The TPU lines on the suede. The clear borders on the pods.

These wouldn’t have been amazing either way but they really should try harder. Tinker already gave them the sketch. All they needed to do was execute the design.

Was excited for these but like someone said they look like cheap team jordans. Glad tinker kept tinkering with the design and we got the higher cut we got. Like someone also said, if they added the elements from his sketches then maybe. PASS

Maybe a black/red colorway but I don’t need this

Nike should have kept this idea in the closet

The final version of the 13’s was the best move

They didn’t include any of the elements that made the sketch interesting. The TPU lines on the suede. The clear borders on the pods.

These wouldn’t have been amazing either way but they really should try harder. Tinker already gave them the sketch. All they needed to do was execute the design.
You can clearly tell they put minimum effort into these. Most notably the sculpted foam heel piece. They really went the extra mile on the actual shoe there with the nubuck and cheap shiny plastic

Seem more like a turf shoe, than a court shoe. I could've seen these being a Randy Moss sig though. I just cannot picture MJ playing in these at all, especially after following the 11's and 12's. I'll probably pass, unless I run across a super steep discount... still might pass even then. It is a nice shoe, but I'd imagine retail is gonna be around $200.00, when it should be around $125.00 at most!

Last edited:
I actually like the white pair.

I think a black/red version, like the one in the sketch, would look good if released.

Horrid. I guess the tinker thing is going to happen for all the shoes? Worked with the 3’s because it wasn’t that drastic of a change

I actually like these. Simply looks like a team version of the 13 from 98. I wouldn't pay J 13 retail though. If they are team Jordan pricing Id buy a white pair. If they try that NRG bs than they can keep em.

I’m betting public opinion changes on these like Tinker 3.

The Tinker 3s still at least look like 3s so it's not too surprising that some people changed their opinion

These look like a worse version of the Team Jumpman 2

I'm not a fan of these but I love the idea of them going back and bringing some of these weird in-progress sketches of models to market.

If they're going to do it, they really should be going all out on execution though; it's the least Tinker deserves for his lead work on a large portion of the line.

I thought I read somewhere a while back about the Jumpman Pro was originally the 12. Nothing factual there. They changed up because it resembled the XI too much minus pl of course. Back in 97 when the pros released I instantly wanted and got a pair. Black reds. Because I truly could see MJ wearing them. Yes, they turned out to be his first "team shoe" but they were always dope to me.
Now when it comes to these "tinkers", they kind of give me the same feel. The XIII is untouchable so don't get me wrong here. But if this version would have been released back then, I would have been all over them. As a team shoe of course. I'm a sucker for a strap across the shoe like that but that's me.

Back
Top Bottom