Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Indeed. 
And it goes without saying, discount codes are available for those with a vivid enough imagination. 
I did what i had to do, and got a code sitting in my account, waiting on Saturday. 
These can be had under retail; y'all know where to go. 
I need a code man 190+tax+shipping is outta hand

I didn't mean to tease as i assumed most understood where i'm going with this. 

Just call THE customer rep, cook up a story and you should be good.

I keep it vague as most may abuse of this. Good luck man. 

Last edited:

I didn't mean to tease as i assumed most understood where i'm going with this. 

Just call THE customer rep, cook up a story and you should be good.

I keep it vague as most may abuse of this. Good luck man. 
smh
mean.gif

My Finishline said they would call on Thursday. They called today. There was probably 30 entries so everyone ate. What's this I here of them being shorter in height than last run of retros. Any comparisons?

ruvilla.com no tax and free shipping is the way to go if you dont have a villa in your state

Those concerned about the denim bleeding...dip the bottom of the legs into white vinegar. Turn them inside out and then wash as normal.

It will help to "set" the dye in the denim and prevent it from bleeding.

I do this to my pairs of jeans and haven't had bleeding in years. Granted I'm NT denim and not on those $50+ pairs of jeans.

I tape the inside of my jeans, I just flip them up and tape around my cuff focusing on the part that touches my shoes.

To play devil's advocate here.

They may not be charging you up front for taxes because they don't have a physical location in your state.

But, when you do your yearly income taxes there is a blank for you to fill in if you purchased items out of state and did not pay taxes on them. I know that many don't actually do that, but just wanted to inform.

Amazon used to send notifications for how much you spent and were or were not taxed on. The business will be reporting it in their taxes though.

Last edited:
I won a raffle on DTLR, but think I'll just buy in store come Saturday.

First time winning a raffle...feels kinda good
smokin.gif

I won the raffle from DTLR too! Getting the entire family a pair. Going to try on the Black Cat 13 to see if they are TTS

To play devil's advocate here.

They may not be charging you up front for taxes because they don't have a physical location in your state.

But, when you do your yearly income taxes there is a blank for you to fill in if you purchased items out of state and did not pay taxes on them. I know that many don't actually do that, but just wanted to inform.

Amazon used to send notifications for how much you spent and were or were not taxed on. The business will be reporting it in their taxes though.

Camby.gif

Back
Top Bottom