Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Yeah these are not flying online so far. Still size 12 men and below on a few sites. Most definitely a shoe I have to have. Glad they released during all star weekend because it made them easier to grab.

These should for sure hit Nike desktop page later this afternoon. Sizes still readily available on SNS. May have to pull the trigger for $150 with the NDC coupon code now

These should for sure hit Nike desktop page later this afternoon. Sizes still readily available on SNS. May have to pull the trigger for $150 with the NDC coupon code now

A lot of people are going to be going for these when they strike out on the OVO'S. Including myself if I strike out.

Use the 20 off 100 gift card with it and you'll make out like a bandit

Last edited:
Ended up getting them on DF, 189 and change shipped. I have to go get fit for a tux for my friends wedding today so I rather not have to try at 10. Plus, they ship faster from Italy than nike does from Memphis!

These are very nice to the touch. Thought they looked like my 2010s but the quality and comfort have those beat. If you have 2010s it's not a lateral move if you pick these up. Tts in my opinion also.

So we can't use the coupon on SNKRS ? We have to wait to see if they hit NDC?
You have to add it in as a payment option on NDC first I believe. But if you cop on SNKRS first, contact Nike and ask them to add the coupon to the order and they should do it

Back
Top Bottom