Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

I purchased off SNKRS but it didn't apply my $20 gift card.. if I call Nike can they adjust it for me?

How do you set it on snkrs so you don't have to put your password in during purchases?

So I went thru the Snkrs app as I have in the past... But the app was closed out and now my order isn't Pending... I still have the charge on my account and it won't let me add the shoe again... I just get an error...

Any idea if my order is still pending

Thanks in advance

just read the terms of the $20 off 100 said it's not valid on launch products. Wonder if Nike would reject the coupon after reviewing the order.

let me know, I have an extra 25 gift card I'd love to use towards these
Long time lurker , first time poster . But anyway , I have the 20 dollars off gc and won't be using it .Someone can have it if they want .

( it's gone now).
OK just got off the line with customer service. I was not able to use my 15% off coupon, but the gift card code Meosha hooked me up with worked and customer service is processing a $20 refund on my order. Thank you very much @Meosha

Last edited:
With the all star releases, those "vachetta tan" releases, and OVO... Its no wonder these are sitting. Once everyone strikes out on the OVOs, they will settle for these. Now we turn to IG for the Nike outlet posts of these on a shelf by Monday. And people go, "wow those are already in the outlet!". No dummy, they are a return from failed resellers...

Last edited:
So I went thru the Snkrs app as I have in the past... But the app was closed out and now my order isn't Pending... I still have the charge on my account and it won't let me add the shoe again... I just get an error...

Any idea if my order is still pending

Thanks in advance
Is it under your order history?

Back
Top Bottom