Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Damn, FedEx got me effed up.
Tracking says delivered, but nothing's at my door.
Could it be due to maintaining certain logistics, they may have ran late, but still mark it as delivered, just to drop it off the next day?
Or is it time to Cry Havoc?
RuVilla order btw.

Last edited:
Damn, FedEx got me effed up.
Tracking says delivered, but nothing's at my door.
Could it be due to maintaining certain logistics, they may have ran late, but still mark it as delivered, just to drop it off the next day?
Or is it time to Cry Havoc?
RuVilla order btw.

FedEx has marked something delivered at my house before it actually arrived. But it was a matter of hours, not the next day. I just figured they did what they had to do to avoid some sort of late penalty I was unaware of.

FedEx has marked something delivered at my house before it actually arrived. But it was a matter of hours, not the next day. I just figured they did what they had to do to avoid some sort of late penalty I was unaware of.
Says "delivered at 5:30pm" EST.
Now in the past I've had a case of delivery to a wrong address, but that was by USPS.
Otherwise, my neighborhood's pretty safe. Never had a package stolen.
I'm a lil bummed rn.

Says "delivered at 5:30pm" EST.
Now in the past I've had a case of delivery to a wrong address, but that was by USPS.
Otherwise, my neighborhood's pretty safe. Never had a package stolen.
I'm a lil bummed rn.

this literally just happened to me with fedex. our address numbers on the curb are freshly painted and my box was delivered to addy ending "7" instead of "2"

i just walked across the street and noticed the box on the porch, sure enough, it was mine and i snatched it.

this literally just happened to me with fedex. our address numbers on the curb are freshly painted and my box was delivered to addy ending "7" instead of "2"

i just walked across the street and noticed the box on the porch, sure enough, it was mine and i snatched it.
Currently past 10pm, so I doubt it'd be lingering about, although I did run out for a look around. Doubt theres's much i can do atm therefore I'll wait till end of day tomorrow. Hopefully it'll turn up. Smdh.

Last edited:
Nice! Got my shipping notification from Nike earlier, supposed to be to me on Thurs. Not bad since I just ordered yesterday.. couldn't pass after seeing them in store and wanted to use the discount.

I'm not copping until less than $140. Retail too high for some general releases that I cant flip.

Last edited:
Found out the Finish Line across from where I work has six pairs left in my size. Going to secure a pair this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom