Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Hold on, young. Ain't s**t free out here.
Time is money [emoji]128176[/emoji]
Appreciate the bruh who dropped game.
Your returning a shoe you purchased online, but before you return them your going to complain about the quality to get a future discount. That ain't game to ME, that's wanting something for nothing.
And if that's how you moving you gotta be the "young" one.

Your returning a shoe you purchased online, but before you return them your going to complain about the quality to get a future discount. That ain't game to ME, that's wanting something for nothing.
And if that's how you moving you gotta be the "young" one.
I remembergoing to restaurantwith ppl like this, any small minute thing want a refunde while eating half the food. No ones perferct if this was yiu how woukd you feel smh, i had to stop going out with ppm like tbis. Not knockib the hustle but the reprecussions it has on the other one icant deal wit

I feel very motivated and determined now since I finally have a dope og 13. I haven't drank liquor in 2 years I almost wanna throw these on and go relapse at myrtle beach

I been buying Nikes for over 30 ******* years. Best believe if they send me **** I'm getting compensated for my wasted time and money. Could give a damn what others think. Ain't nothing free about ****. Sounding Nike some Nike Stans and ****

I been buying Nikes for over 30 ******* years. Best believe if they send me **** I'm getting compensated for my wasted time and money. Could give a damn what others think. Ain't nothing free about ****. Sounding Nike some Nike Stans and ****
Gangster

Shame on me. I've been buying Nikes only since 2000 with my personal money so you got some time on me, but I have never done anything more than return a shoe I wasn't pleased with. I don't care what others think myself.

These companies already charge way too much for shoes so an error like a crooked midsole shouldn't come up often like that. Its ridiculous. I had huaraches like that and it absolutely affects the fit and makes it more likely to detach or tear from the leather.

Shame on me. I've been buying Nikes only since 2000 with my personal money so you got some time on me, but I have never done anything more than return a shoe I wasn't pleased with. I don't care what others think myself.
I ain't tripping on your opinion . Is what it is. Ain't nothing free though when I pay cold cash as well.

The things "Sneaker heads" do. Where else would someone return a purchased good sub $500, get their money back! And then ask for a discount for future purchase also.?
Character just different in people tho, LIFE!! On [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
I remember returning a Air Jordan 8 to Finishline because one shoe was leaning. I already had a older pair of said shoe so I just said F it and returned it. Now if you wear the shoe it will straiten out from your weight. A friend of mine had this happen to him with a different pair and they turned out fine. Wear your shoes,

I bet if they were limited nobody would be complaining...

5d3a1fad_RS.gif

Last edited:
Just got my pair today. Not happy. Not sad. Would get them on discount. Glad I did. Let me explain.

Opening up that silver box brought a smile to my face. The leather material is nice, looks good. The feel of the shoe is nice.

The suede midsole where it connects to the upper looks like a different shade of red than the upper suede material. Glue marks and seperation on my pair between these two areas make them look iffy and also darkens the red on the part where the glue touches the suede.

The suede texture and the dye color just aren't right :smh: . And getting that suede quality and color right is CRUCIAL for any XIII's. A dark black for the HGG's, a bright red for these and the breds, the right grey for the flints, etc.

Hard to explain. Only suede that came close to the finish of the OG XIII's to me where the Jordan XXI Red Suedes.

Its just not vibrant. Its dull. :smh: . Hologram seems off too, but I won't get too picky . Red suede looks and feels cheap, thats all.

But, its a dope shoe none the less. The colorway is classic and I'm going to be using them for basketball anyway. Lets see how I feel about them on the court. If they all around suck for me, theyre going back

View media item 2343413
Yea the suede on my pair looks ashy and isn't vibrant.Im considering returning these.

Wearing my pair today. Taking retail priced pair back to FNL after work.

I'm glad I got these on disco from Nike. I'm happy at $153. Wouldn't be at $205. Between 3 pairs it was choosing one with the least flaws.

I wish I could go back to when I was just happy to have the shoes and not analyze them like I'm trying to extract information. Sometimes I think those who just buy whatever are better for it. There is a reason the Monarch IVs are such big sellers.

I feel very motivated and determined now since I finally have a dope og 13. I haven't drank liquor in 2 years I almost wanna throw these on and go relapse at myrtle beach

Good for you my man, not easy to have a drink in two years.

And yes, a very iconic sneaker every lover of Jordan's should have.

Glad to hear you got yours.

Back
Top Bottom