Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

soo...have y'all heard and seen the 13s arriving to customers with mold on them? yuck! I'm glad my pair was fine. but I kind of want to return them. quality still isn't there with nike/jordan brand. and they lied about the zoom air in the 15s. i feel like they don't care or appreciate the customers...it just doesn't feel the same any more. 

feel the same way. mine's boxed ready to be dropped off at the ups store.

soo...have y'all heard and seen the 13s arriving to customers with mold on them? yuck! I'm glad my pair was fine. but I kind of want to return them. quality still isn't there with nike/jordan brand. and they lied about the zoom air in the 15s. i feel like they don't care or appreciate the customers...it just doesn't feel the same any more. 
better than early 2010s where the quality was complete [emoji]128465[/emoji] and almost every general release was sold out.

better than early 2010s where the quality was complete [emoji]128465[/emoji] and almost every general release was sold out.

The sell outs didn't start until after the concords dropped around Christmas in 2010. These sat for a while along with ever other release until then.
And the quality of the 2010s wasn't bad at all compared to these.

The sell outs didn't start until after the concords dropped around Christmas in 2010. These sat for a while along with ever other release until then.
i was speaking about jordan releases as a whole in the early 2010s lacked quality and were hard to get. living in houston it was hell to buy jordans because of the resellers.

i was speaking about jordan releases as a whole in the early 2010s lacked quality and were hard to get. living in houston it was hell to buy jordans because of the resellers.

Gotcha

did they go on sale too?

did they go on sale too?

I can't remember. I was getting them for like $70 back then so I wasn't looking at other deals.

Was able to get 15% code from Nike for my pair. Complained to them because the leather is smooth on one shoe but more textured leather on the other. Would of sent them back but 11.5 is out of stock online and didn't want to go to niketown sf to do an exchange. My other pair I got from the navy exchange was perfect. Used my $20 promo to get them for $130. Now time to wait for the black/red xiii's with proper 3m.

Was able to get 15% code from Nike for my pair. Complained to them because the leather is smooth on one shoe but more textured leather on the other. Would of sent them back but 11.5 is out of stock online and didn't want to go to niketown sf to do an exchange. My other pair I got from the navy exchange was perfect. Used my $20 promo to get them for $130. Now time to wait for the black/red xiii's with proper 3m.

If these were supposed to be a proper White/Red release, then I won't hold my breathe for a proper black/red release :smh:

Quality sucked on these.

Just picked these up at the outlets with 30% pass

My first pair of 13's, i was thinking about paying retail for these, glad i waited

I'm very happy with these. Guy getting a cut before me had them on and they look even better on foot. I feel like there going to leave out one OG colorway release this year and it will be the black toes. Hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling.

Back
Top Bottom