Air Jordan 14 “Oxidized Green” - July 16, 2016

I'm in Canada this weekend fishing.....won't even be close to having service on my phone. So....its up to the girl friend to try on the app. I want these cause I played in them as kids....

These are way more limited than laneys. My go to spot for most limited releases and og 1s isn't even gettin these. The Footaction in my area hasn't even got thier shipment and they don't even know if thier gettin them. Launch locator said they where doing raffle smh. This is going to be an interesting release
my house of hoops & finishline getting them fcfs too but ima pass I'll be most defentily getting the indiglos tho i just wanna see how this release do

Wasn't the 17+ more limited? and those Sar and still are in store and I've seen the black ones on discount.
these will sit and go on discount too

But the 17+ was $250. That's why they pretty much sitting. These are the usual $190. I still think too much for them, but what can we do?

I don't think these will sell out first day, I'll guess a couple weeks to do so?

More limited than I expected. Still got in hour before close and they gave me a guarantee ticket. Said as long as I show up w the ticket I have them on lock. Nobody grabbing them. I can see them sitting a week into august but that's about it imo

I hope these sit because I want a pair but I also want the 5s next week. :smh: :smh: :smh:

ruckus2115 ruckus2115 nice. Looks like you used to wear them loose. That's how I used to wear them in 8th grade too. Everybody wire them loose just like that. I still got my og bred 14 (last shots) and og indiglow. Too small tho.

Everywhere is doing first come first serve here. Asked the dude at Champs when I entered the raffle there if a lot of people entered. Only 1 other ticket in the box. :rofl: :rofl:

Needless to say, I'm glad these will be an easy cop. :pimp: :pimp:

Disco party 
smokin.gif

Only 1 spot getting these around my way. Went to put in my ticket & ol Girl assured me I'd get a call since there was only 1 other ticket in the box. I however haven't won a draw/raffle in two + years tho so Ima still expect the L lol

I walked into my hoh n the dude i was talkin to was like ya we r doin fcfs but we aint got many pairs. The am walks up right behind him n said bro nobody wants these lmao. Super easy cop here in okc

Back
Top Bottom