Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Does anyone have any experiences they can share when it comes to buying from Project Blitz?  Are they legit?  Was the process smooth?  

Thanks in advance.  

Opinions requested... What looks better and made better (including comfort and quality)

Air Jordan 14 - Ferrari

Air Jordan 6 - All Red Spizike

Opinions requested... What looks better and made better (including comfort and quality)

Air Jordan 14 - Ferrari

id go with the 14s  the spizikes werent even the better of the two red leather 6s this year.

Air Jordan 14 - Ferrari

Comparing different materials but personally

I'd go with the 6

The leather is just amazing on it plus the lining inside is great

14 the suede is nice I must admit and pairs I have seems good quality as far as 14's go

As far as looks go kinda depends on what you wear with it they both look great though

as far as looks/colorway 14s all day IMO, can't comment on quality and comfort

Last edited:

In 12 minutes? I posted the pic literally as they told me FSR

So either they are lying or "friends and family" swooped in FAST
Probably so i called and asked for a manager the guy said sold out

i told him a friend just came down there and the shoes was on display

he must be lying

its too out the way for me to go and double up
Sig move on their part. They do this all the time to avoid people calling nonstop knowing word spreads like wildfire.  

Thanks all especially sneakdisser300 sneakdisser300 for the photo comparison. I have the Ferraris on the way. I've always been a sucker for early numbered Jordan Retros tho. Can you take a few more shots? How did the AJ6 Spizike a hold up after wear? And to anyone else who has rocked the Ferraris already how are they holding up? And this goes out to the men who actually wear the shoes not just tippy toe around.

Thanks all especially @sneakdisser300 for the photo comparison. I have the Ferraris on the way. I've always been a sucker for early numbered Jordan Retros tho. Can you take a few more shots? How did the AJ6 Spizike a hold up after wear? And to anyone else who has rocked the Ferraris already how are they holding up? And this goes out to the men who actually wear the shoes not just tippy toe around.
only wore them inside yesterday after lacing since it was raining for a while after release and they felt comfortable, surprisingly a lot of ankle support (never owned 14s). Didnt feel as bulky as the 6s which was nice. Cant comment on creasing as i only wore them for 30 mins or so doing stuff around the house breaking them in. 

has anybody ever had trouble with ISS shipping to the wrong address? I live in California and they're sending it to someone in Pennsylvania....

Thanks maladeen maladeen yeah I've also never owned a 14. I've always passed except on these. 14s concern me because of the red isn't a true varsity red, they look bulky on some people and sleek on others (guess depends on how u rock them). AJ6s do feel a bit heavy but they look great on foot.

so eastbay usually sends out tracking info via UPS by 8pm est. So Looking to getting my hands on these to see how they look and feel LIVE and in person....

Thanks @MaladeeN yeah I've also never owned a 14. I've always passed except on these. 14s concern me because of the red isn't a true varsity red, they look bulky on some people and sleek on others (guess depends on how u rock them). AJ6s do feel a bit heavy but they look great on foot.
i like the red it seemed very vibrant and not washed out, and whats your size that could help in making them look big or small 

Thanks [@=/u/117240/MaladeeN]@MaladeeN[/@] yeah I've also never owned a 14. I've always passed except on these. 14s concern me because of the red isn't a true varsity red, they look bulky on some people and sleek on others (guess depends on how u rock them). AJ6s do feel a bit heavy but they look great on foot.

i like the red it seemed very vibrant and not washed out, and whats your size that could help in making them look big or small 

yep my pair sz 12 looked like crap color wise but my buddys sz 10 looked spot on

yep my pair sz 12 looked like crap color wise but my buddys sz 10 looked spot on
i had two pairs in hand and one did look slightly darker than the other *kept that pair haha* but it could have just been the lighting in my apt

Thanks all especially sneakdisser300 sneakdisser300 for the photo comparison. I have the Ferraris on the way. I've always been a sucker for early numbered Jordan Retros tho. Can you take a few more shots? How did the AJ6 Spizike a hold up after wear? And to anyone else who has rocked the Ferraris already how are they holding up? And this goes out to the men who actually wear the shoes not just tippy toe around.
Soon as this phone gets more battery from charging any angles you want to see particularly

Just scored a size 12 out in Palmdale, ca. Foot Locker! Dude was like Bakersfield, topanga cyn, and some LA stores still got em. Go grab!

forgot that they let sizes go out to the public after 6 on release day 
mean.gif
, congrats to y'all finding pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom