Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

@maladeen

Fam up top said they're in FNLs system so...take that how you want
if they are in FNL system that doesn't do me much justice online is like WOW and im the equivalent of a freshly created character...meaning i stand no chance no matter the website. Most releases FNL doesn't even do raffles but hey heres to hoping.

the lil bro wants the 6s i don't but im going to get them for him and the futures are nice but if i had to choose id take the 14s don't have any in the growing collection whereas i already have 3 pairs of 11s dont need basically another atm. 

i like the model but i haven't even got the gammas or 76ers yet, the only colorways i like besides the new usa one. so i'll just get them in due time. 

only question i have is will it be a hoh only release? or will it be a qs but still available at FTL, FTA, etc trying to prepare myself for the raffle wars ya know or if i should just get ready to pay a premium after striking out. 
I don't have and 6s, futures or 14s in the collection currently.  These were a strong possibility, but I'm seriously rethinking it with the $200 price tag and the August RD.

if they are in FNL system that doesn't do me much justice online is like WOW and im the equivalent of a freshly created character...meaning i stand no chance no matter the website. Most releases FNL doesn't even do raffles but hey heres to hoping.

Well my bro works at FNL and they have all their august releases, and he said they don't have them, so...I don't know, and my store (if they're getting them) can get them from now up until the day before release

I'll keep everyone posted

Last edited:

I don't have and 6s, futures or 14s in the collection currently.  These were a strong possibility, but I'm seriously rethinking it with the $200 price tag and the August RD.
i have some 6s no futures or 14s but the fact i got 11s for me eliminate the futures not to mention they don't seem to insta-sellout so they can be had. The 200 price tag is sad but its only 30 bucks and i got a vip coupon to champs so thats part of the difference ate up. I just want a shot at them to be honest. Unless its a GR and i can enter a local raffle i have no shot at shoes that are deemed any type of "limited" without paying absurd prices sadly because online is a barren wasteland of pre claimed pairs that are gone even if i show up early to the party. 

What 3m future's ya'll talking bout? the black neoprene ones? I think they already came out in EU and I slept, really not sure what to pickup this month, I wont even get to see these in person either, nowhere will be stocking them instore I guess

What 3m future's ya'll talking bout? the black neoprene ones? I think they already came out in EU and I slept, really not sure what to pickup this month, I wont even get to see these in person either, nowhere will be stocking them instore I guess
yep the ones that already dropped in the uk 

sounds and looks like the quality is really up there 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Different cut of suede on these than what's on the 21 is making the red color look different.
The Ferraris are smooth. 21s are rough.

That's because of the no lines finish on the shoe.
Materials are suede without a shadow of a doubt.
Since it's a year for the 14, wouldn't mind a sneak quick strike of these
I'd kill for the white/black/chartreuse one that dropped with these. Such a simple and clean colorway.

Back
Top Bottom