Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

lol?

They're obviously a darker/deeper shade of red than the VIs. I'd even go insofar as to call it burgundy. If you honestly think the XIVs are a lighter shade of red, you should see your ophthalmologist stat.
the lighting in that above video sucks, they arent anywhere near burgundy. check the other release photos

If they used carbon fiber on the midsole you're aware the price would be increased by like 100 bucks? Carbon fiber pieces are expensive for cars so I'm sure the same applies to shoes plus JB mark up for profit.

As far as the XX1 comment I can agree.
if it was done right id pay 285 with real c/f

i'm waiting for those CELEB early pics of someone …. Jumping out their Ferrari wearing these...

Does Mayweather Wear Jordans????

lol

Mayweather boxes in Reebok , runs in New balance/Mizuno and dresses in designer stuff b.
DAMN… no Jordans to match his Ferrari????

SMH 
mean.gif

Still the Best Boxer!!! WHOOMP!

DAMN… no Jordans to match his Ferrari????

SMH 
mean.gif

Still the Best Boxer!!! WHOOMP!
still will get whooped by rousey in a mma fight lol i joke....before ppl get to arguing bout that **** again

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm going to get some hate for asking, but what's the story with the release date on these? I've seen on twitter that its a Chicago only release 8/16, then everyone else 9/6

Anyone have any concrete info on the date?

I'm sure I'm going to get some hate for asking, but what's the story with the release date on these? I've seen on twitter that its a Chicago only release 8/16, then everyone else 9/6

Anyone have any concrete info on the date?
as of now thats what everyone in here knows as well.

Anybody have any idea of numbers on these? Assuming somewhat limited comparable to infrared23 6's you guys think?

Thanks, its hard to weed out the facts in between all the junk that's posted in this thread already LOL. 
laugh.gif
might have to pull out the stops for these i don't think they will come to mn if its hoh only so ima have to pay a pretty penny. 

Really hope they don't drop on the 16th. Already gunning for Beethovens on that date. No info on Nike release calendar as of now though. 

Back
Top Bottom