Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Havent been this excited for a release in a long time......love the XIV silhouette and that suede!! All I need is a date

Look good. Although I'll be content with the black toes if these are going to be a pain to obtain which I'm sure they will be.

these look amazing. i love the yellow accents. so dope, especially since the design of the jordan 14 is inspired by MJ's ferarris. 1st thing i thought of when i saw this colorway was a classic red ferarri. carbon fiber really sets the shoe off nicely too.

quality on these looks real nice too, will definitely cop a pair be it retail or resale. either way i need these in my life.

cant wait, black toes will be scooped as well. the 14 is definitely a very under-rated model imo.

Last edited:
these look amazing. i love the yellow accents. so dope, especially since the design of the jordan 14 is inspired by MJ's ferarris. 1st thing i thought of when i saw this colorway was a classic red ferarri. carbon fiber really sets the shoe off nicely too.

quality on these looks real nice too, will definitely cop a pair be it retail or resale. either way i need these in my life.

cant wait, black toes will be scooped as well. the 14 is definitely a very under-rated model imo.

You think the XIV is underrated?..I've always thought that it was one of most celebrated models there are, especially for performance..

This colorway is super clean and I wouldn't mind picking a pair up if it's an easy cop..

MAAANN... JORDAN BRAND KNOWS THEY NEED TO STOP TRIPPIN' AND DROP THE INDIGLO 14's,SMH. THEYVE DROPPED THE OG WHT/BLACK, WHITE/RED (MORE THAN ONCE),AND THE LAST SHOTS(MORE THAN ONCE), AND NO SIGNS OF THE INDIGLOS! C'MON NIKE, GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

ON ANOTHER NOTE , THESE ARE FIRE... WILL DEFINITELY BE SCOOPIN' UP A PAIR. #CLASSICS HOLLA...

CED B.

hmmmmm... 
eyes.gif

You think the XIV is underrated?..I've always thought that it was one of most celebrated models there are, especially for performance..

This colorway is super clean and I wouldn't mind picking a pair up if it's an easy cop..
performance wise they are definitely very celebrated & one of the best; but i meant from a casual fashion standpoint. For example, not many people that I know would rank the 14 in their top 5 favorite Jordan models from a fashion standpoint.

but the 14 really is a sick shoe in the right colorways. i hope that the indiglos retro this year as well with all these 14s dropping.

Last edited:
I'll be looking forward to these. I see these being nicer in person too. 

Last edited:
Pros....the suede looks great ala the xxi.

cons....dont like that there is no detail on the side of the shoe

I hope that the red does not look like burgundy in the first pics and closer to the red of the samples. If that is the case, I will cop.

Back
Top Bottom