Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

They are super limited, impossible to cop and everybody will strike out.

Why do you guys have to build up the drama around releases so much.

Even if you local footlocker/footaction only got 2 pairs, well thats more pairs than most stores had of the Cigars, Champagnes, and Spizike 6s.

If you were able to cop them, these will be a walk in the park.

HOH by me has 180 pairs

I'm in nyc before someone asks

Comparison same HOH had 400 sport blue 6's

Take it for what it's worth

Have not. Going by what retailers are stocking these and what numbers they are expecting to receive and the current trends. I'm no noob at this. These will be a GR.

No they won't be

A GR is yesterday. When has JB done back to back weekends of a GR? They do it every two weeks to coincide with normal companies payrolls

Just because a store is getting them doesn't mean they're getting a lot.

Black Grape V's and Fear V's were at multiple stores. They weren't a general release.

Have not. Going by what retailers are stocking these and what numbers they are expecting to receive and the current trends. I'm no noob at this. These will be a GR.

No they won't be

A GR is yesterday. When has JB done back to back weekends of a GR? They do it every two weeks to coincide with normal companies payrolls

Black Grape V's and Fear V's were at multiple stores. They weren't a general release.

No they won't be

Comparing these to black grapes isn't an unfair assessment but they will never be as difficult a release as fear 5s were.

I won't go as far as calling it a GR like some have but its going to be as hard/easy to get as the average JB limited release.

Most of us know what we are in for.

More than enough places will have them for sale also.  Villa, DTLR, Shoepalace, we aren't talking some HOH only exclusive.

Last edited:
Comparing these to black grapes isn't an unfair assessment but they will never be as difficult a release as fear 5s were.
I won't go as far as calling it a GR like some have but its going to be as hard/easy to get as the average JB limited release.

I meant to say Fear IV's

And black grapes and fear IV's were easier than your typical limited JB release also.

I meant to say Fear IV's

And black grapes and fear IV's were easier than your typical limited JB release also.

Cmon...black grape 5s...then fear 4s? which is it? either way these wont be hard to get.

Nah man. define that for me and ill define wrong and condescending for you.

y'all in here arguing over production numbers

gdb.gif

Last edited:
Well we can agree to disagree on GR/Limited. The main thing is I hope everyone who really wants them is able to cook. Looking forward to more Ferrari next to Ferrari pics [emoji]128514[/emoji]

from the same people who said this

reps from these retailers sometimes aren't the best for info but 
ytg2pzc-png.3048

called 3 non HOH FTL today in my area and all said they getting these ( one doing raffle and the other 2 guaranteed signups and add in there the other 2 HOH stores in my area) so that puts the limited release notion to rest as non of these stores gets limited Jordans, that's not counting the other stores like FNL, SP, Shiek
laugh.gif
 so those selling these on ebay for $350+ might be in for the biggest price resell value drop for a Jordan in recent memory
laugh.gif

called 3 non HOH FTL today in my area and all said they getting these ( one doing raffle and the other 2 guaranteed signups and add in there the other 2 HOH stores in my area) so that puts the limited release notion to rest as non of these stores gets limited Jordans, that's not counting the other stores like FNL, SP, Shiek:lol:  so those selling these on ebay for $350+ might be in for the biggest price resell value drop for a Jordan in recent memory:lol:

In before someone tells you their house of hoops is only getting 2 pairs and there are already 50 people camped today for next Saturdays release.
What would be so terrible about a shoe not being as limited as initially thought.
The fake limited hype behind these shoes reminds me of all the fake Brazil 6 2000 pair rumors.

By looking at each of the maps, we can imply that these aren't "limited"
The Chicago release was. These will be in many many stores across the globe, which will cause a big decrease in market value of$250-300 max. The initial Chicago release market value of these was ranging from $350-400.

Even Flight23 is doing FCFS.
Take it for what it's worth.

By looking at each of the maps, we can imply that these aren't "limited"
The Chicago release was. These will be in many many stores across the globe, which will cause a big decrease in market value of$250-300 max. The initial Chicago release market value of these was ranging from $350-400.

Even Flight23 is doing FCFS.
Take it for what it's worth.

And if you followed the thread during the Chicago release...
Several people were saying that they were available EVERYWHERE in Chicago and ppl were able to get multiples. Some were even purchasing that evening.

JB are genius marketing folks!! All the other 14s sat. So what do you do? Release some in one city, build hype and anticipation, bump that price up....make them a GR then sit back and count your $$

GR vs Limited has become completely arbitrary and subjective.

Someone tweet Nike/JB, wait for an answer, and then let us know what they say.

Was the Nightshade low limited? If so, these will be considered "limited"

Back
Top Bottom