Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

People have said the quality seems on point.

the people that are saying that are probably too young to the game to know any better. all you gotta do is look at the upclose pics. this hairy/fuzzy suede is the same cheap **** they put on the toro 5s. is more of a raw/unfinished material that has just been colored and cut. this is not the same suede you will find on the red 21s, any of the 14s from 05, laney or chutney xiv lows, and the list could go on and on... put these up next to any of those and you will see how the suede on the others is very fine with no abrasive texture. this is a very low grade felt or suede they are using. like i said, these would have been dope around 05/06 before jb starting buying cheaper materials.

Last edited:
Yea this suede looks like a suede that has been cleaned and brushed over several years.

Looks like my ColeHaan Ennis that are 10 years old. They are hairy from time and cleans and several brushes, these 14's are hairy already out the box

In Perspective…. The HOH I go to is not the Big one… they are a smaller HOH compared to Beverly Center HOH (Which i Think is the Biggest)

Now, on the Sport Blue 6's which were GR's, the small HOH got 152 pairs.. ALL RAFFLED 

On these 14 Ferrari's they got 18 pairs...

Worker at Bev Center said they got a little over 55 pairs.. so far (He also commented that they might get more cuz they are expecting another Shipment or whatever)

Now… Every FTL might be getting them but not alot of pairs

are they limited --- I guess??

I've seen More LIMITED then these in the past IMO

This is a limited GR. Most stores are only getting like 10-18 pair. Don't let those store locators fool y'all. The same stores that get a "true" GR receive at least 40 pair. Glad I'm good to go for this weekend.

Yeah I would take the word "General" to mean the normal industry standards.
Men's sizes, Grade school sizes, Preschool, and Toddlers.

grab a whole bunch of tickets today from various stores, grabbing more tomorrow
laugh.gif
 now if i can only catch those guaranteed signups on a couple of the FTLs that are not doing raffles
smokin.gif

Last edited:

FTL looks like they are getting a ton of pairs. 
I hate comments like this. This is a limited GR. FTL as a whole is NOT getting a TON of pairs. Some stores will get more than others but it will not look like the Sport Blue VI release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom