Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

So my buddy at house of hoops rigged a raffle for me to win .. Will these be harder to get than the WTL coming the following Saturday ? I only have enough for one
WTL will be an easy cop bro, these are super limited. Get these for sure. Resell on these is way higher too

The material of the red suede reminds me of Elmo.

mine arrived yesterday and I'd say this is a pretty accurate description haha.
Joints are super clean, and they pop.
Anyone who is able to pick these up will have a quality addition to their collection.

Are these gonna run big, small or true to size cause im dont want to get my size and they fit tight

These are a hairy suede from what i'm hearing from you guys.

Love it.

Wish they hadn't been seamless... Would of liked the extra stitching like OG pairs... 

Will still be coppin...

Anybody in the DFW area? It seems these are scarce around here. 10-20 per store....in the 4th largest metroplex in the nation smh. It seems only NikeDallas is getting a large shipment.

WTL will be an easy cop bro, these are super limited. Get these for sure. Resell on these is way higher too
resell looks higher right now because of all those chicago only pairs that have been sold. I expect WTL to be higher. Someone here already stated that they paid 600 for their WTL. So i expect the WTL to be more in demand and possibly resell higher

i feel like I'm the only one that doesn't care for any of the What The series. Ugly af to me lol how do folks wear them

These aren't really that limited. They're bout as limited as the KOs were two weeks ago

no, I think less pairs of these are available than the KOs. KOs were fcfs in most stores in Houston and are still sitting in some. But these 14s aren't super limited. Its weird, most don't care for 14s but with this colorway, who knows how this will go. Maybe the $200 price tag might shy some folks away. And going by this thread, the hype might not be as high as expected. Still a few days out though...

i feel like I'm the only one that doesn't care for any of the What The series. Ugly af to me lol how do folks wear them..
the What The series is just one of those shoes that you brag about having in your collection.  I'm still trying to find a way to wear my WTK8s.  everytime I put them on, I feel like a clown....like, why tf am I about to step outta the house with two different shoes on, too old for that.  and right back in the box they go.

resell looks higher right now because of all those chicago only pairs that have been sold. I expect WTL to be higher. Someone here already stated that they paid 600 for their WTL. So i expect the WTL to be more in demand and possibly resell higher

i feel like I'm the only one that doesn't care for any of the What The series. Ugly af to me lol how do folks wear them
no, I think less pairs of these are available than the KOs. KOs were fcfs in most stores in Houston and are still sitting in some. But these 14s aren't super limited. Its weird, most don't care for 14s but with this colorway, who knows how this will go. Maybe the $200 price tag might shy some folks away. And going by this thread, the hype might not be as high as expected. Still a few days out though...
KOs were a mens only just like these and were FCFS everywhere in Atlanta in the same places these are.

Last edited:

the What The series is just one of those shoes that you brag about having in your collection.  I'm still trying to find a way to wear my WTK8s.  everytime I put them on, I feel like a clown....like, why tf am I about to step outta the house with two different shoes on, too old for that.  and right back in the box they go.
so you basically bought them just because other people said they were cool and hyped them up? That's what I've been figuring 99% of the clowns out there copping fruity pebbles, floral, etc. colorways really feel. Do they REALLY like the colorway... or are they simply after the envy it may bring them.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
so you basically bought them just because other people said they were cool and hyped them up? That's what I've been figuring 99% of the clowns out there copping fruity pebbles, floral, etc. colorways really feel. Do they REALLY like the colorway... or are they simply after the envy it may bring them. :rolleyes  

Bought them cause I got doe! Next question...

so you basically bought them just because other people said they were cool and hyped them up? That's what I've been figuring 99% of the clowns out there copping fruity pebbles, floral, etc. colorways really feel. Do they REALLY like the colorway... or are they simply after the envy it may bring them.
eyes.gif

It's called Marketing....that sales strategy is applied to every high end product in the world. Also styling is cyclical. The WT series would have been cult worthy in the late 80s early 90s. Imagine them with a pair of Karl Kani or Cross Colors overalls....dope LMAO

Eh...Often times, stores determine FCFS vs raffle/tickets based on hype/demand, not supply. The KO's were limited, but KO's historically are not great sellers, which is why they were FCFS and are still sitting in many places.

2 of my 3 local HOH's are actually doing FCFS on these ferrari's, but I think that has more so to do with Monday being a holiday and less on a low demand.

Back
Top Bottom