Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

This thread was slow, about a week ago.. 
eyes.gif

[thread="587112"]​[/thread]

@ColdCity

these worth the $200 b or nah?

imo hell no but to the person who just gave me $420 they def were

You killed that man.  The worst part was the $20 on top of the $400.

bruh had to throw that shipping in there :lol:  

i was OFFERED that price bro's i wasnt even thinking about actually selling them until the re-release when the thirst spiked again .... couldnt turn that down

I need more action in here.
The Hype for these is on the street more so than on the message boards. Younger crowd hype. From what I've been seeing.

The younger crowd doesn't wear 14s.  I saw the street hype for these here in chicago, there was none.
Everybody that copped from the store I went to was 25 and older.

LA & NY are thirsty as hell for these from my expriences these last few weeks

The Hype for these is on the street more so than on the message boards. Younger crowd hype. From what I've been seeing.
The younger crowd doesn't wear 14s.  I saw the street hype for these here in chicago, there was none.
LA & NY are thirsty as hell for these from my expriences these last few weeks
I can imagine but we're still talking 14s here, people were hyped here for these then they realized everybody copped and lost interest quick.

I'm expecting the same thing to happen after this weekend, it helps that there isn't another shoe dropping but like others have said people that want these are thirsting for them but there are also a lot of people that could care less about this release.

LA

I can imagine but we're still talking 14s here, people were hyped here for these then they realized everybody copped and lost interest quick.
I'm expecting the same thing to happen after this weekend, it helps that there isn't another shoe dropping but like others have said people that want these are thirsting for them but there are also a lot of people that could care less about this release.

cant even put a number on the amount of people who said that exact same thing bro "these aint just chicago? i dont emm want these ***** anymore bro" "find someone to cash me out real quick" "they drop everywhere thats some bull this aint special no more" :rofl:

BTW...I'm sure this has already been asked or will be asked soon...I am a 10.5 in pretty much every non-Jordan. I buy size 10 in most models of Jordan retros, especially the I. But for these, I went 10.5. From the XIV's that I do have (non since the XIV run from like 2006 that featured the chutneys, redwoods, white/red), I remember the toe box being on the snug side, and I don't even lace my shoes.

...that's my 2 cents.
Thanks for the heads up. I normally wear a size 10.5 in Jordans, but it was more beneficial for me to ask for a size 11 for the raffles because it increased my odds of winning. I hope they fit nice and tight because I will dedicate one of my pairs for the gym.

I feel like as long as you don't have a matching shirt and snapback and socks you can rock almost any shoes including anything from the What The series, even if your age is 30+. Especially if you are dressed low key like wearing all black the shoes really pop out nicely and you can definitely look clean, not look like a clown and get some props or snap some necks. These Ferrari's are the same, I won't be wearing all red with them, probably just a black shirt with some red stitching or branding and black jeans. Unless its another collector, nobody needs to know about my thirst for shoes lol...

"Nice shoes.."

"What? Oh I just picked these up at the mall, I think they're Jordan's or something"
pimp.gif

I been asking this question and no answer

did anyone get shipping info from instyleshoes yet.
I know someone ordered from them off here
Hoping they ship tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom