Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

i'm hearing different  
nerd.gif

sure its still limited but i refuse to believe that quantity on these is lower than the Spizike 6s
grin.gif

Lower or higher, doesn't really matter because the quantity of people that want is a lot lower.  It really is a good thing for those that want to cop.
spot on, iam glad after JB remove that Chitown exclusivity on these alot of peps jump off the wagon
laugh.gif

Was on the fence on these when I first saw them... Now that I have a pair on lock, I'm still undecided...

Had 15 raffle tickets in and didn't hit on a single one. Looking like it's online or bust for me.

I agree with CC...Crazy hyped in NYC

My cousin just told me one of his boys paid over 5 b's for these

Culver City, CA Footaction made their calls. Got my third pair. First time I win at Footaction for a release. Footlocker has always been good to me.

Had 15 raffle tickets in and didn't hit on a single one. Looking like it's online or bust for me.
That sucks man. I got 7 tickets and I got 3 call backs. How did you go about it? Did you sign up by yourself or did you bring a bunch of people with you to sign up?

Won the raffle and got a twitter RSVP. Most likely going to keep one pair and sell the other. Happy as **** right now as these were my holy grails for the year ! 

I don't think anybody thinks that. For one thing, they're mens only so that cuts out a huge chunk of quantity. The numbers on these will be like the KOs except with more hype
you'd be surprised lol, i agree with your statement tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom