Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

These small time resellers out in full force today bruh 
mean.gif
I don't blame them. que the upcoming posts about "just copped for 300, that's a steal"
mean.gif

added on fnl at like 9:59 but of course it crashed so it hit me with the timer but then i got to checkout but none of my CC worked i hate FNL with a passion

I had the opposite, desktop was faster, but i'm on vacation and my cousins have less than 1/1 internet so maybe that's why i couldn't cop on desktop

mobile was behind by 30 seconds or more. Verizon S3 4G LTE and it was relatively easy. Less than 15 minutes.
Oh yeah? That's interesting. Them maybe it's something on my end that's preventing my main PC to be ahead.

Im not familiar with the EB wait time. Will it be this whole hour and 9 mins or will the time decrease in chunks as people check out?

added on fnl at like 9:59 but of course it crashed so it hit me with the timer but then i got to checkout but none of my CC worked i hate FNL with a passion
I think they might not use Credit Card on release days because of the extra charges. Just a thought. Happens to me all the time. Started using paypal, paypal balnce.

Im not familiar with the EB wait time. Will it be this whole hour and 9 mins or will the time decrease in chunks as people check out?
It'll be the whole hour and 9 minutes, the only thing that can cut it short is the shoe selling out while waiting in line.  So basically you never want the time to get cut short.

Back
Top Bottom