Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

suprised these was kind of an easy to get, had more problems checking out with the Spizike 6s on NDC than these Ferrari 14s
smokin.gif

Really frustrating with NDC. I got the extra pair for a friend off EB and free 2-day ship. The wait time was only 25 minutes at the time.

The fact that you guys are even getting pairs in your carts on EB or FTL is amazing to me. I've literally never had a big release pair in my cart ever on those sites 
laugh.gif

wow hopefully that is true..im always sketchy when gifting people money..good deal..just hard to find good people
i would never paypal gift anyone I didn't no or dealt with before. The extra for invoiced is worth it because at least you have protection if anything shady happens.

not only was the captcha bogus, after you got out of line it was a hassle to open the cart, and after that there were problems with billing, and I got 2 more errors trying to confirm the order. It was a mess

Last edited:
The fact that you guys are even getting pairs in your carts on EB or FTL is amazing to me. I've literally never had a big release pair in my cart ever on those sites :lol:
Its the same for me with FNL.
I have literally never gotten past the splash page

i would never paypal gift anyone I didn't no or dealt with before. The extra for invoiced is worth it because at least you have protection if anything shady happens.
neither would i thats why i ssaid its sketchy...unless its your boy or something...but if not then you will never see that money again because the gifted option is not protected by paypal

The fact that you guys are even getting pairs in your carts on EB or FTL is amazing to me. I've literally never had a big release pair in my cart ever on those sites 
laugh.gif
Its the same for me with FNL.
I have literally never gotten past the splash page
laugh.gif
 you'd think billion dollar companies would have a good website that can operate fine w/o crashing.

Just got my pair from eb keep trying. In the bay area I have no chance. So eb came through today[emoji]128588[/emoji]

Jus had an 11.5 in my cart on eastbay and got automatically removed. I couldn't even believe I got it in my cart

Last edited:
Congrats to all who copped. Multiples and all.
For those who struck out just remember, you probably copped something else that someone else struck out on, so dont sweat it.
Lots of good shoes coming up.

Again, I'm more excited about the Gear I grabbed on sale than the actual shoe.

Picked up the Black and the Grey Baron Jordan jerseys for 29 a piece.

Back
Top Bottom