Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Thanks bro!

Although I have the black/red 1's and black/red 13's (my all time favorite), they were not a main red colorway, so I did not add. Forget it, here you go...

View media item 1169361
View media item 1169363

Nice! Bred 13's and 1's are in my top 5. I had 6 pairs of bred ones but gave 2 away to friends.

You're right tho, not an all red upper but I'm a fan for any Jordan retro with red in it.

Last edited:
Who's Brian Westbrook? You mean Russell Westbrook? :lol:  J/k fam. I hate driving to LA and it makes sense they would have more pairs because of the special event. Did you participate in any of the basketball events there?

Oh **** from getting up at 4:30 to go to the gym before the Launch. My mistake . LOL. The event was cool. The 29's are nice. They have a ton of give that today's plastic retro do not offer.

Last edited:
I swear the excitement of copping shoes is waking up, going to the mall, paying for the shoes, and then bringing them home. Once I get them home, I'm over it. I picked up my pair promptly at 9:30 am this morning. It is now 12:30am (sunday morning) eastern time and I finally looked at them.

The suede is a long grain of suede, if that makes any sense. I don't have raging bull 5's, but from what I remember, the suede is similar to those. The texture of the shoe isn't as smooth as many pics would leave one to believe. Nothing like black grapes or anything like that. Almost reminds me of a wash cloth because the suede is so "long". It's kinda one of those things where the shoe looks flawed from close up because the suede is....I'm not sure how to explain it...it just doesn't fall in the same direction. Truthfully, I think that is a trait of high quality suede, but I'm honestly not sure. Someone else in this thread is likely more informed on things like this than me.

I do like the carbon teeth. I didn't put them on yet, so I cannot comment on the fit. I have another pair that I haven't looked at yet, but it's downstairs and as I lay in my bed and type this, no way I'm getting up to go look at them.

I could see where the stitching would be...It's as if there's stitching under the suede that kinda protrudes through...or maybe the stitching is inside the shoe, but you can still see traces of it (I'm talkin bout to stitching on the toebox).

Walked in at the mall at 1:00pm to get a pair of Chuck's and the nice sales person goes " I sold out on all the Jordan 14 Ferrari's today except for 1 last pair of sz11, are you interested in Jordan's?" I was like "ring me up!!!". Yet my raffle didn't hit and I thought I missed out. Got lucky!

Best success post so far for this release :pimp:

I really can't complain with the luck I've had these past couple of weekends. Last weekend, on the Sport Blue 6 release, I wasn't able to get a raffle ticket but I walked in at FTL right before 6pm on Saturday and just asked not expecting anything but if they still have a sz10.5 or sz11 and was told that there was an unclaimed sz10.5 from the raffle but if the person doesn't come to claim in the next 30min, shoes is mine. Walked out the store 30 minutes later with my pair. I'm just thinking dude probably won another raffle somewhere else that's why he didn't pick up but I'm thankful for it!

Walked in at the mall at 1:00pm to get a pair of Chuck's and the nice sales person goes " I sold out on all the Jordan 14 Ferrari's today except for 1 last pair of sz11, are you interested in Jordan's?" I was like "ring me up!!!". Yet my raffle didn't hit and I thought I missed out. Got lucky!
Best success post so far for this release :pimp:

Cosign

I swear the excitement of copping shoes is waking up, going to the mall, paying for the shoes, and then bringing them home. Once I get them home, I'm over it. I picked up my pair promptly at 9:30 am this morning. It is now 12:30am (sunday morning) eastern time and I finally looked at them.

The suede is a long grain of suede, if that makes any sense. I don't have raging bull 5's, but from what I remember, the suede is similar to those. The texture of the shoe isn't as smooth as many pics would leave one to believe. Nothing like black grapes or anything like that. Almost reminds me of a wash cloth because the suede is so "long". It's kinda one of those things where the shoe looks flawed from close up because the suede is....I'm not sure how to explain it...it just doesn't fall in the same direction. Truthfully, I think that is a trait of high quality suede, but I'm honestly not sure. Someone else in this thread is likely more informed on things like this than me.

I do like the carbon teeth. I didn't put them on yet, so I cannot comment on the fit. I have another pair that I haven't looked at yet, but it's downstairs and as I lay in my bed and type this, no way I'm getting up to go look at them.

I could see where the stitching would be...It's as if there's stitching under the suede that kinda protrudes through...or maybe the stitching is inside the shoe, but you can still see traces of it (I'm talkin bout to stitching on the toebox).

View media item 1169830
I know I'm not tripping now.

Excellent practice round of adding to cart, waiting an hour when at any point you could have released it to someone who really wanted it and testing your credit card to make sure it goes through the system for when you really want something. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
HAHAHAHA!!! :rofl:

Repped for sig.

Quoted for truth in jordan 77 jordan 77 calling it like it happened with dude buying/canceling(trying to cancel that is)
:wink:

I was told by a Footlocker Rep that They RESTOCK cancelled orders on either Sunday or Monday at 3am Central Time...

and that's when they're placed back online as available..

anyone heard this before or was she BLOWING SMOKE Up in a brother..

I was told by a Footlocker Rep that They RESTOCK cancelled orders on either Sunday or Monday at 3am Central Time...

I don't know about the times but when they do put sizes back up but they be OOS . guess you have to be quick

Well let's log on at 3am and see how true it is. Post the link up.

Well let's log on at 3am and see how true it is. Post the link up.

Lol half of them don't even know what a Jordan is. They probably say " the red shoe that came out this weekend". "We sold out and will not restock"........then 5 minutes later someone in here post a FTL link with 4 sizes back up.

Anyone feel that these run a lil big. I tried on my 8.5 expecting them to be snug and was surprised to find room in em.

Anyone wish they would've added the regular stitching to these instead of the plain no sew look?

Don't get me wrong...I like the shoe a lot, but it seems like there's just something missing.
Yea thats a good point

Personally i couldnt get down with these cuz they reminded me too much of those fila ferrari shoes that came out a decade ago
looks better without it, but only for this colorway

I know for most Jordan's, they run a little bit larger than expected. I'm usually a 9.5 in Jordan's even though I could wear a 10, but I hope the 9.5 will be okay. I'm deployed right now, so I won't be able to wear any of my pickups until the end of the year :/
Repped for serving our country, get home safe

my sz 9.5 mustve been scarce this release. i see a bunch of 10s..... and i mean ALOT of 10s, but hardly any 9.5s out there.

Back
Top Bottom