Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

if they can effectively remove the timer. I haven't heard nor seen a confirmed instance of having the shoe in cart before release though...

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Glad you guys got good quality pairs, mine had some ****** glue all over the carbon fiber 

contacted nike, they were like send them for inspection, if they are accepted u will get a product voucher but not the shoes back. 

Last edited:
my 11 lows had a scuff mark on the patent leather and they sent the pictures to the "inspection department" and they hit me  back and basically said  deal with it or send them back

Last edited:
I lucked out fellas! After a couple hours of striking out online, we left to run errands. I hD pretty much chalked it up as a loss and figured it just wasn't meant to be. Turns out, my girl needed to run by the mall so I decided to swing by footlocker and browse. Well, i was in for a surprise, it just so happen they had one pair left which was .5 a size smaller. Went ahead and took it thinking I would trade it for my size. Walked towards the other side of the mall and stopped into champs. Well, it just so happen 11 was their deadline and all leftover pairs were up for grabs. There wasn't much of a line, I was the 3rd and last person In the line. Just so happen they actually had my size, last pair. Guess it was meant to be. One way or another, it was destined for me to get these. I'm sure they will just collect dust like everything else in the closet.

Not sure if this topic was discussed before, does anybody else have a Chicago released early pair and yesterday's wider release to compare to see if they see the same differences I do.  Carbon fiber on yesterday's release looks black, Chicago looks silver and the suede on yesterdays release is different 

Not sure if this topic was discussed before, does anybody else have a Chicago released early pair and yesterday's wider release to compare to see if they see the same differences I do.  Carbon fiber on yesterday's release looks black, Chicago looks silver and the suede on yesterdays release is different 
View media item 1170673

I've got the chicago release and pairs from this past weekend coming in a couple days. I expect them to be the same.

is 275  a good price

A good deal is a state of mind.
I've 2 pair that I never plan on wearing but only trading so know I say this as unbiased as can be.

I've seen pairs go for $250 on average over the last 36 hours, so you have to feel good at the $275 grab price, and then it's a good deal.

You have to want what you want and be willing to pay a price that makes a YOU feel ok. I will say this, you are better off grabbing now at 250-300 than trying to grab at a later date.
I'm not saying these will go for $400 plus a year from now but, Cement and Bred 4's are about to restock, with about 15 other hard to get or $300 plus shoes so, when those restock, this 14 will be money.

It's all based on what you want and what you are willing to pay, then the market is set.

If you look at the number of these released, you're probably good paying $275 now if you want them to wear.

View media item 1170673

CLEARLY THE LIGHT IS HITTING THE SHOE ON THE RIGHT MORE THAN THE LEFT.

THEY ARE THE SAME.

NOT REAL CF EITHER JUST GRAPHIC PRINT.

CLEARLY THE LIGHT IS HITTING THE SHOE ON THE RIGHT MORE THAN THE LEFT.

THEY ARE THE SAME.

NOT REAL CF EITHER JUST GRAPHIC PRINT.
I took the pic and you clearly don't know what you are talking about, in person you can clearly see the color difference, i'm looking for peoples opinions who have both pairs in hand. 

Back
Top Bottom