Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

You probably can just get some regular spenco insoles and do that

Im probably gonna see if my kd vii insoles do the trick since the kd vii insole is so narrow lol
I'm paranoid to cut the insoles haha, unless i practice on some old insoles first, i think it'd be cool to have the vent uncovered idk

Yea if the kd vii insoles arent skinny enough ill probably get a cheap spenco insole for 8 bucks and cut around it. The spenco insoles are easy to cut and way better feeling than the generic jordan retro insole

I know im in the minority but i like the icy feel in that little area that the vent gives

It doesnt really cool your whole foot just that little vent area

Looks like FNL still have a FSR.

bit the bullet and copped from FNL. They got me for 11.50 shipping on 2 pairs
sick.gif
. Oh well. This is my last cop as prices will likely crank up a notch in about 10 days. Screw nike and screw hypebeasts.
tired.gif
 Now I have to hope and pray I don't get cancelled by FNL for ordering 2 pairs.
I've ordered multiples on release day from FNL and didn't get cancelled.  You will be fine.  I know a NT guy that bought 4 pairs of Ferrari's from FNL and it didn't get cancelled.

Local mom and pop shop has a full run. Nobody picked up a single pair. I went to check the out not a fan of the flat leather sides. If anyone struck outer me know. I'll take a walk up

No kidding as in really? I dont know but if it is that wouldnt be the first time nike gives a gs jordan better and more true to the og materials or shade of color

Sorry for the crappy phone pics but the kids pair i bought is a way different shade midsole than my nice white mens pair

These are garbage and I really wanted a pair today but after seeing them in person no thanks. The Air Jordan stitching on the suede toe box is hilarious its like he has a claw.

The pearl white on the midsole was so poorly done, some parts don't even have the shinyness.

Back
Top Bottom