Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I ended up selling mine, way too uncomfortable for wearing more than 2hrs at a time. Got $150 for them.

People don't realize that they take a few wears to break in. It takes time for the memory foam to adjust and conform to the persons foot.

I have only worn my pair once due to my large rotation and the fact that they feel like wooden flip flops. The sport blue and thunder 14s are even worse. I hope this years laney 14s are comfortable since they are remastered and all

Last edited:
I'm glad you guys are finally wearing them and seeing this. I thought I was in bizarro world when they first released, because people were saying they were comfortable. I wore them to the gym to try and "break" them in from being so hard and stiff, and nada.

I'm glad you guys are finally wearing them and seeing this. I thought I was in bizarro world when they first released, because people were saying they were comfortable. I wore them to the gym to try and "break" them in from being so hard and stiff, and nada.
one reason i didn't buy them after seeing them in person and tried them on. i can wait till they remaster them or till someone decide to let them go for cheap in my size. lol

Sold mine too. The fit was just terrible. Sucks because I really liked them.

My thunders feel a lot better though.

Back in the old days, you could tell a fake Jordan easily from just looking at the quality of the materials used on the sneaker, leather, padding, etc. Nowadays, you have to ask a billion questions, check the shade of red or blue to tell the difference because the quality is so poor and the quality of the fakes is about the same as the real sneakers.

Fastest year EVER! How's everybody's black toes holding up? Wore mine once and they still look pretty good. I bet a lot of you guys found out that XIVs are a lot more durable than people say they are on Niketalk. I still don't understand how you guys say these don't hold up. IMO this is one of the tougher sigs. Never worn them for hoop though.

Opposite for me. They're really comfortable. You just gotta wait for the memory foam to adjust to you, by wearing it constantly. Too many cats wearing a shoe once a month to tell the difference.

Yeah if you like walking with two bricks strapped to your feet. You probably need to wear them and suffer every day for a few months to finally benefit of any comfort.

these are fine. I have 2 pairs been hooping in them with no problems. the dudes complaining about comfort probably just trying to rock them casually all loose and stuff. of course it's not going to form at all if you aren't giving it good pressure

Yeah if you like walking with two bricks strapped to your feet. You probably need to wear them and suffer every day for a few months to finally benefit of any comfort.
unds mine and they file just fine, the sole is a little stiff but besides that they're comfortable.
lol Trent, be honest man, have you even tried these?

Back
Top Bottom