Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

These were the only OG XIVs I never owned, and although I didn't mind the ribbed version, it's nice to see them coming back in their original form.

From looking at the j23 app it looks like these are replacing fire reds for the beginning of the school year release

When the **** are they going to retro past 14 though?
I really think we'll see it in 2015. Based on their recent releases.....we saw 12's in 2012, 13's in 2013, and 14's now for 2014. I think the 15 is quite possibly the ugliest one (with the 8....I dunno who woulda wanted that CDP pack), but it'd be nice to see something past 14.

I really think we'll see it in 2015. Based on their recent releases.....we saw 12's in 2012, 13's in 2013, and 14's now for 2014. I think the 15 is quite possibly the ugliest one (with the 8....I dunno who woulda wanted that CDP pack), but it'd be nice to see something past 14.
I agree and if they do release I feel like JB will make them limited because they know of how unpopular the XVs are but I would be willing to cop if and OG cw dropped tho

black toes in og form. insta copp.

just hope they stay that way an dont put the ribbed side panels on for final product..

well they dropped those Flight club 15s some years ago and those blk/wht/gold laser joints

these are the first pair of shoes i bought myself...'96 in Hawaii for a Pop Warner football game, we played on turf and i rocked these joints...these will be had...

these are the first pair of shoes i bought myself...'96 in Hawaii for a Pop Warner football game, we played on turf and i rocked these joints...these will be had...
How did you manage to do that when they dropped in '98? 
tongue.gif

thank you! i hated the wack leather on the toe on the 06

i need me a pair asap!

Last edited:
Had the black ones in 10th grade. Wanted these bad. Definitely on board. :smokin

View media item 615926

You certainly are NOT the Only One. This is some of thee Best Info I've heard all year!!!

I'd take these over everything else dropping/dropped in 2013 & 2014, besides maybe the Black/Infrared VI (which I'm sure they'll screw up somehow). Everything pails in comparison to OG "Black Toe" XIV's.

And honestly, I HATED the Ribbing on these when they Retro'd about 8 years ago... I was one of the guys dogging the mess out of them on NT back in te day, bc they weren't "TRUE." With that being said, by time 2009 rolled around, the Ribbing had grown on me Completely.

It's refreshing to see them True to OG, but I wouldn't care if they had the Ribs or not, they'd still be on My Grails List. :nthat:

ALL OF THIS

I'm probably in the minority but I actually prefer the modified retro vs. the original release. 

Patiently waiting for these:
Oh man...

XIV's are THEE Most UnderRated Air Jordan of the Lines' History. 
nthat.gif

I hope they hit was a gang of them next year, but most importantly These Black Toes, Indiglo's & Laney Lows.

Back
Top Bottom