Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I feel the same way as Travis does where are all the good Jordans. I already have the black toe ones and the black/black -white-indiglo noir , all original Retro Jordans. I recently had to throw out my 13 low black/ royal blue joints I had them in the closet for 2 long. Im just waiting for them to come back out

Any info. on the price?

How they gonna charge $180 for XI's?  I think the 06 XIV's were $150.  Might see a price increase eh?

09/2014

Air Jordan 14 Retro White/Black-Varsity Red-Metallic Silver

Info Via SC

Last edited:

09/2014

Air Jordan 14 Retro White/Black-Varsity Red-Metallic Silver

Info Via SC
I won't get too salty, bc I know this isn't a quality product pic. I'll save full judgement for the big reveal. Look pretty decent so far, BUT...

Why in the hell does Jordan Brand figure they have to ReInvent the Wheel every time they do an "OG" Colorway...?

There was no reason to put that Corny Looking Silver (hope it's silver) Foilish Paint on the Midfoot Carbon Shank. 

I don't think it'll deter me from copping bc I've been wanting some for awhile since I had to part w/ my OG's... but JB needs to let stuff be. 
mean.gif

Looking for a pair. I remember my cousin had a pair and my family couldn't afford them. But if that silver metallic is added I'll pass.

I haven't seen a pair if retro lows drop besides the XIs for a while I wish JB would bring out some more

Lowtop 6s are a must like why?? I just want the black silver pair.

And I think I like these with the ribbing more.

That was right before the Concord fiasco that started this whole thing. We're still 8 months off...but it does seem to me that the hype is slowing a little.
I've noticed the hype slowing down a bit on many GRs recently which is a great thing but hopefully the Columbias releasing this year doesn't cause a huge hype train for JB like the concords

Good to see these coming back in a truer to OG form. I definitely prefer these without the ribbing. I'm expecting that the genuine leather and nubuck from the originals will be replaced with synthetic versions of both on this years retro. Just hope it's better quality **** than they used on the toes of the 2011 last shots. Also hoping they don't make the shank plates too shiny.

Back
Top Bottom