Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

If people line up days in advance for these Im just gonna quit buying Jordans... I remember these sat for the longest back in 06...

wont go crazy looking for these

if i find them, i cop

if not, i'll go on ebay and cop 06's

XIVs are always an easy cop

Originally Posted by acekilla408

Indiglos or oxy greens. Otherwise you can keep all the other XIVs

Don't forget Royal Blue lows either. I do want these though, they go good with hoop shorts and jeans. Other than that i just want black toes and last shots just to have as a part of my collection i could care less about wearing them.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

If people line up days in advance for these Im just gonna quit buying Jordans... I remember these sat for the longest back in 06...

laugh.gif
 i forgot about that,it was crazy

I wore my 06 pair to the ground! This is my favorite colorway for the 14s. Def. want to get a pair but why a QS though? hopefully I can get these.

picked the 06 pair up for $80 at the inglewood swapmeet in early 2008

they sat around my way back in 2006 and went on sale as did the blk reds but seeing how damn near everythings been selling out as of lately i wouldn't be shocked if these sold out on ndc in a few mins this time around

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL DECIDING IF I SHOULD GRAB ANOTHER PAIR. WORE THE PREVIOUS RETRO A COUPLE WEEKS AGO, STILL IN GREAT SHAPE

239wsp.jpg

pimp.gif
Missed these last time around.... Not gonna pass again.... These look good...
pimp.gif

i saw ds og's for 229

06's for around 180-200

these wont go for alot, i'll wait until after they drop and scoop 'em up on ebay or buy/sell forum

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My shipment just came in today. These are super CLEAN! I had to keep a pair for myself. Can't wait to break them out.

So the qualities not as bad as people are saying?

Back
Top Bottom