Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

eek.gif
Just saw these were coming back out!! Copped for sure, still mad I passed in 06 (even though I wore a 9 back then compared to an 11 now
laugh.gif
)

But copped on RD w/ my discount and if they sit Im gonna grab another pair...something about these man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i think the XIV's are the only sneaker they can retro and it looks the same, no matter what.
No way man, look at the pictures carefully. The shape is elongated and off.

i'm still laughing with the ds og's i picked up last year for a hundred bucks. wear them regularly.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I saw these pics posted on multiple websites but when I came across the news on Modern Notoriety I felt immediate anger when I saw they titled the post Air Jordan 14 “Candy Caine

I don't really worry about the other nicknames so much, but the worst two for me are "Cherrys" and "Candy Canes" 

Names that come from either the games MJ played in, or the actual colors are fine -Playoffs, Allstars, Olympics, Cardinals, Carmines, Steels, Aquas etc.

...Breds and Raptors annoy me, but I'm not exactly going to lose sleep over them.

However, NO (men's) Air Jordans have ever used "Cherry red" or "Candy cane white" so let's nip that nonsense in the bud already lol.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i'm still laughing with the ds og's i picked up last year for a hundred bucks. wear them regularly.

I saw these pics posted on multiple websites but when I came across the news on Modern Notoriety I felt immediate anger when I saw they titled the post Air Jordan 14 “Candy Caine

Meh, a pass for me on these. I like XIVs as much as the next guy, but there are other Js in my rotation that fulfill the white/red cw.

Same reason I passed on the white/red XIIIs last year.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Back
Top Bottom