Air Jordan 14 XIV Retro - white / dark cinder....Retroed?

Did I miss something? I never saw a post about these and never saw them on any forum with the Jordan release dates, but PYS has a FSR of these 14 up right nowat $150 fyi....
311832-121_10.jpg

311832-121.jpg

311832-121_7.jpg

311832-121_6.jpg

No you didn't miss anything.
These have probably been sitting in a warehouse some where. That's why it say slight yellowing on heel.
They were retro-ed about 3 years ago.

Those were one of the few that dropped first. Imo they are'nt one of the better XIV's.

Yeah you missed them. These came out sometime ago. I remember seeing these at an outlet for $80.00? I think.... Pretty cool shoe imo...

No, I knew they had been out before. I remember seeing them on the $50 spot wall at a finishline a couple years back, but they didn't have my size. Themsitting in the warehouse explains why they say slight yellowing. I was just trying to figure out whether they were re-retro or if they were just trying to pushthem off the shelves. I just wouldn't have thought they still had every single size left, even with the color I know alot of people still buy them just tohave the Js. Weird they would throw them on the New Arrivals page as well, guess they trying to move them bad.

Edit: I don't think they are that bad. Could def rock them with some Khaki shorts and a white T for basics. Like flint said though, I would NOT (my bad....lol) get for the retail price though.

co-sign almost everyone but I was never an owner of this shoe.
this retro line was done justice like the 12's & 13's
unlike the 6's... and I'd go so far as 2 say... 9's??
The 10 retro line had the least og colorways and numerous retro LS & + colors.
discuss further?

I love these. One of the 3 colors of the XIV retros a few years back that I actually bought.

These are nice if you have the fits to match. They yellow like crazy though, it's uncontrollable.

Yeh these came out around 2004-2005 jb season. To be honest, where I live at in the DC/MD area, this color wasn't popular because we were on urban colorsat the time (blue,red,black,grey,white). Forever 21 and h&m has almost every single color to match with off brand color jordans as far as the cinders go.

It was really hard to match with these shoes unless you wanted to buy a cleveland Browns jersey
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom