Air Jordan 16.5 - Black / Varsity Red (SneakerFiles.com)

Finally pics! I like 'em...thanks for sharing. Not a big fan of fusions, but these are done well imo.
Price?

Copped......it's gonna be another Jordan Christmas season wit these an my red/white XII's. Hopefully a couple new foam CWs too.

THESE ARE NICE!!!
pimp.gif
!!

They look good in these pics and probably in person too....how bout when the sole goes yellow? Ummmm pass for me...

these came out beter than expected
but for some reason they remind me of the olschool2s in a sense...

The 16's are straight..............17's are fugly. Who would have thought putting them together would make such a HOTT shoe. If they come out inwht/navy I am on em.............Congrats on getting a .5 right JB!

ehh theyre ok...better than most of the other hybrids....ill wait for more colorways but most likely imma pass on these

this confirms that ALL ".5" jays are
sick.gif

i mean, who in their right mind would wanna wear these over some REAL 16s?

this i think is the ray allen pe's worn in the posted topic outside. nice but not for ne...

they look pretty good. i wouldn't totally write them off but im not a .5 type person when it comes to js.

These are actually nice. I wonder how they would look in the cherrywood color scheme?

before these i thought the 12.5s were the nicest .5 shoe, but these 16.5s are pretty nice and have potential of being the best .5 shoe yet IMO. I probably willnot buy them because i have yet to buy a .5 shoe but they are nice.(reminds me of the 16s without the shroud)

If i seen them in an outlet for like $60-$80 that would make them a for sure pickup.

Back
Top Bottom