Air Jordan 16.5 - Black / Varsity Red (SneakerFiles.com)

SneakerFiles.com
LINK

air-jordan-165-black-varsity-red-1.jpg

Combining two sneakers to form one is no new design trick for the folks over at Jordan Brand, and today we have our first look at a new Air Jordan hybrid which meshes together the Air Jordan XVI (16) and the Air Jordan XVII (17). Though the elements of the Air Jordan 16 are much more prevalent in this sneaker,hints of the Air Jordan 17 can be found on the lace region which features two rows of laceholes. Components of the AJ16 can be seen via the patent leathertoebox, midsole, tongue, and the overall design of the upper. This colorway of the Air Jordan 16.5 is very similar to the Original Black/Varsity Red color scheme of theAir Jordan 16 which released back in 2001. Another interesting aspect of this pair is the word "Jordan" written in braille on the heel. JordanBrand's newest hybrid, the Air Jordan 16.5, will be available for purchase in November 2009.

Via Footlocker.

air-jordan-165-black-varsity-red-2.jpg

air-jordan-165-black-varsity-red-3.jpg

air-jordan-165-black-varsity-red-4.jpg

air-jordan-165-black-varsity-red-5.jpg

air-jordan-165-black-varsity-red-6.jpg

air-jordan-165-black-varsity-red-7.jpg

air-jordan-165-black-varsity-red-8.jpg

damn these are fresh i already have cdp 16 but hopefully they have other hot colors .5 are way better than fusion imo i guess they stole the people who madethe half cents

im not sure why i like these because i dont like the 16's at all and i dont like the 17's much at all either..

Like I said in another post about these they look good!!
pimp.gif
I have feeling all those haters will be changing there mind's by the time release comesaround.

they ok .......nothing great about them
and no strap or gators?????? $+#
wanna see them in person to decide to copp or not
wuts retail by the way???

OMG these are seriously HOTTT. And they have Air in the heel and Zoom in the forefoot, right? Amazing.

Finally, a .5 that brings it!

I will buy these at retail on release day.

Back
Top Bottom