Air Jordan 16 Sample PE D.Miles M.Finely Q.Rich

smokin.gif
would defiantly cop

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

New pics for sure, but old shoes, 2001 Samples. Those were all on eBay, the guy got great deals on all of them.
Great deals??? You must like getting ripped off... I wouldn't pay $500+ for some GR Black/Red colorway PE XVI's... Only difference is the stitching... He paid LOTS for the Finley's, which would be worth it for the ICEY BLUE SOLES...
I was particularly mentioning the Finley's, although they ended for ~$1500, the ended to a newly registered zero feedback ebayer, they weresold to Carter from the same seller via private auction.Now if you consider the Original price of what they ended for to be "worth it", trust.....he got hell'of a deal with the 2nd dealing.

Wait... arent Miles and Q's just the retro with their names stitched on? Not tryin to hate on people who are feelin these... but if you want cant you justtake it to a shop that does embroidery and get em did?

Carter is an extremely hardcore Sample collector. If he wants to spend xxx amount on a Sample, then more power to him. Maybe Carter likes size 9 PE Samples soif that's what he need in his collection, then by all means he should spend what he needs to spend in order to get what he wants.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Carter is an extremely hardcore Sample collector. If he wants to spend xxx amount on a Sample, then more power to him. Maybe Carter likes size 9 PE Samples so if that's what he need in his collection, then by all means he should spend what he needs to spend in order to get what he wants.

-Jermaine

Hi Jermaine !!! You are definitely right. I like Jordan samples more than Jordan PEs , so I would pay the price that I could afford.

BTW: I love collecting SZ9 sample PEs even though they are not player's actual size.

dsc09615zk0.jpg

dsc09619oh2.jpg

dsc09622we1.jpg

dsc09624yi8.jpg

dsc09628xj3.jpg

dsc09630ff4.jpg

dsc09635ze9.jpg

dsc09643jo5.jpg

dsc09651pw6.jpg

dsc09647ae6.jpg

dsc09644wk0.jpg

The Red Suede XIV's are amazing!!! I would love to have that pair in my collection... I stillcan't believe JB didn't release that shoe... The XIV is designed after MJ's Ferrari 550 Maranello, and what's better than a RedFerrari???

Back
Top Bottom