Air Jordan 18 Retro "Toro" Gym Red/Black Apr 7 2018

It’s ok fam
Stay safe

Let them shoot each other’s with gun
Just like they did at the Bred Toe release

I still remember picking up Win like 96 XIs for my friend...... after getting shoes in hand I ran to my truck.

And then the teen wearing Win Like 96 XI shot dead went on the news

Any red retro brings heat...... doesn’t worth to cost your life fam

Damn fam, you just gave me a horror story!
I really don’t be scared to go anywhere in my city, I mean, I don’t stay in the safest of neighborhoods as it is, but definitely don’t get caught slippin’ out here. Dudes/ladies are always looking for a come up! Nonetheless thanks for looking out, local spot usually has a security/cop there. Since I’ll be at work my girl & I are just going to try on The SNKRS App, seeing how many L’s were taken via the FTA App I don’t see us winning in the morning...

I ordered as soon as they dropped on SNS and just got a cancellation email.

I didn’t even get a confirmation email...I got this message:

4094B38F-B31E-4255-8540-0F21ECC585B5.jpeg

I think I got an order number in the PayPal transaction details but I’m not sure. Did yours start with 621xxxx?

If you don't have an order number in your order history then your order was never created even if you got a successful paypal payment.

If you don't have an order number in your order history then your order was never created even if you got a successful paypal payment.

I don’t even see where to see order history, when I go to my account I only see my address book.

Back
Top Bottom