Air Jordan 2.0 – Cool Grey/ Black/ White- Maize

I guess everyone is wrapped up in the I Banned hysteria, because I'm NEVER the first person to create a thread about an upcoming release. 

Or maybe (the more probable explanation) these are just so whack that no one bothered to post this.  Can't say that I neccessarily disagree, but somebody will probably like these and want to see pictures so with that said...

Air-Jordan-2.0-Cool-Grey-Black-White-Maize-1-600x450.jpg

I guess everyone is wrapped up in the I Banned hysteria, because I'm NEVER the first person to create a thread about an upcoming release. 

Or maybe (the more probable explanation) these are just so whack that no one bothered to post this.  Can't say that I neccessarily disagree, but somebody will probably like these and want to see pictures so with that said...

Air-Jordan-2.0-Cool-Grey-Black-White-Maize-1-600x450.jpg

"Ya boy's off the wall, these other (dudes) is Tito...Shout out to Randy!!"

But na, seriously...I see what's going on here. The cement print is the new patent leather. Cement XIV's maybe?? NICEEEE!!!

...Syke

But na, seriously...I see what's going on here. The cement print is the new patent leather. Cement XIV's maybe?? NICEEEE!!!

...Syke

Originally Posted by apthekid

Don't understand why you said this. The shoes appear to be GS size. Elephant print on a 2 is 
sick.gif

Don't understand why you said this. The shoes appear to be GS size. Elephant print on a 2 is 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

sick.gif
Cuz the pics were provided by Air-Randy...duh...over your head apparently.  No worries

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

sick.gif
Cuz the pics were provided by Air-Randy...duh...over your head apparently.  No worries

Back
Top Bottom