Air Jordan 2/3

This is going to be one of those pairs that I will turn my nose up at for retail, but if I see them at the outlets for dirt cheap, I’m walking out with a pair to use as beaters.

IMG_7916.jpeg

not every colorway is a home run. thats the case across the board. the spizikes that mirrored popular retro colorways were usually stand outs though. the two orginal color ways a long with a few others were also very well executed imo.

i didnt care at the time, but looking back, they were all terrible quality though. Whike they were supposed to be a mix of a bunch of different models, i have never owned a pair of Jordan 6s with a tongue as flimsy as the spizikes were. i ran through 3 pairs of the cements because of the quality. luckily the sneaker market wasnt nearly as bad. Id cop these and a few other iin low and hi form if JB dropped them again
1713987275592.png

1713987321085.png

1713987351708.png
In hindsight these are nasty work but I too had the true blues... left them at my aunts house one day and my uncle wore them into the ground. I went looking for them a while later and they were beat to hell. 😆 I was mad at him at first but they didn't mean that much to me so I just let it go..

Back
Top Bottom