Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

pimp.gif
this the type of stuff JB needs to stay alive

Total lack of originality in my eyes. If people get hyped and start scooping these up, I can see JB having these soles for basically every release from I thru 2011. Business is business though, right? Just not a fan of hybrid shoes.

Total lack of originality in my eyes. If people get hyped and start scooping these up, I can see JB having these soles for basically every release from I thru 2011. Business is business though, right? Just not a fan of hybrid shoes.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I hate when JB tries to modify/tamper with sig shoes but these don't look that bad. Won't cop though but I ain't mad at them.

exactly, imo JB needs to develop completely new cws for 1-23s so we arent saying stuff like this....yes they look fresh, but again they arent original in idea really so I cant give them full props at all

Originally Posted by gentry187

I hate when JB tries to modify/tamper with sig shoes but these don't look that bad. Won't cop though but I ain't mad at them.

exactly, imo JB needs to develop completely new cws for 1-23s so we arent saying stuff like this....yes they look fresh, but again they arent original in idea really so I cant give them full props at all

Originally Posted by eeh62677

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i came in ready to +!%*%....and i like them

Except for the patent leather, knock it off already.

Didn't even notice they had PL. JB needs to relax on OD'ing it on the PL. It doesn't look good on every shoe. The II's being one of them.

Originally Posted by eeh62677

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i came in ready to +!%*%....and i like them

Except for the patent leather, knock it off already.

Didn't even notice they had PL. JB needs to relax on OD'ing it on the PL. It doesn't look good on every shoe. The II's being one of them.

Back
Top Bottom