Air Jordan 2 Retro “Iron Purple/Safari Grey”

Glad everybody think they trash, easy cop for me! But on the other hand JB need to pump they brakes wit all these new colorway tho! Some here and there is cool, but these meth heads is wokin too hard! Lol

Last edited:
So far the only store I know in Michigan that are receiving these is 1 villa out of like 10, no footaction, champs or finishlines. not even the 3 HOH locations are getting these :smh:

they have butchered just about every single 2 released this year

can they just do some normal color blocking please

If it wasn't for the safari print, this colorway might not be as bad.. like someone else mentioned, it might match some suns gear which is hard to do with jordans.. would need to see in person before taking that thought further and would need the EA type hook up to consider..

This shoe is ugly .. but need to get rid of those purple laces for starters. Too much purple going on

Good luck to those that want em though

I'm not too surprised they haven't sold out yet, since not a lot of people like 2s and then this color way just didn't appeal to a lot of people....

Scoopped a pair this morning. Just not sure about them until in hand. Didn't want to miss out and regret it.

First 2's purchase so far this year, don't know how the quality on the precious ones were but these are on point. Cw is unique but can't knock the the quality

Yea nike has some sizes left here and there, I really like the black laces with these. If I can scoop on pay week I may go ahead and get them

Back
Top Bottom