Air Jordan 2009 box pic

Interesting how you still can't make out the label on the box.. I still don't know if it'll be called '2009' or 'XX4'.. personallycalling em 2009 is pretty idiotic.. sounds like JB would be going down the EA route... doesn't make much sense to me.

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

nice the box is way cooler than the shoe

roll.gif
....sad but true

maybe its just me...
embarassed.gif

but i dont give a +@#* what the box looks like.
grin.gif

especially when the shoes are hideous.
sick.gif

plus its causes me storage problems with all these different shaped boxes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Respinda

Interesting how you still can't make out the label on the box.. I still don't know if it'll be called '2009' or 'XX4'.. personally calling em 2009 is pretty idiotic.. sounds like JB would be going down the EA route... doesn't make much sense to me.
this would be a disgrace if they called these the xx4's......

i dont think theres anything wrong with the shoe or the box, there nice, its just that NT expects exceptional and phenomenal shoes from JB.

Originally Posted by Respinda

Interesting how you still can't make out the label on the box.. I still don't know if it'll be called '2009' or 'XX4'.. personally calling em 2009 is pretty idiotic.. sounds like JB would be going down the EA route... doesn't make much sense to me.

wouldnt u rather have them called 2009's than XX4's u never know in 2010 they might come out with a XX4 and it will be out of this world.

lol I had joked that the 11/12 pack was gonna be my retirement shoes, but you really enforced that JB

No retros in 09 and the hideous 2009, atleast Ill be able to hold onto some cash....

Back
Top Bottom